Partner Rewind and Fast Forward
Did you miss it? The Weekly Rewind went on hiatus for a short time. It’s back. It’s better. It’s all about you. Here’s what’s new and different:
- New and exclusive content featured each week.
- A look back at the stories you missed.
- A look forward at what’s to come.
- A new name! The Partner Weekly Rewind and Fast Forward (we totally entertained “Cisco McPartnersFace”, Paul @buzzblog).
In this week’s edition we’ll take a look at the brand campaign, how your role is evolving, and customer success.
You’ll only see this here
The new Cisco brand campaign launched last week. This campaign is all about transformational, stunning stories that show how technology is changing the way we work, live, play, and learn. It’s the first time we’ve gone to market to, thru, about, and with you, our partners. And it’s the first time we’ve delivered a campaign through ENGAGE.
Have you joined the conversation yet on social media? #NeverBetter
- Learn more about what this campaign can do for you in Michelle Chiantera’s blog.
- Get excited about the infinite possibilities of our partnership.
- Rick Snyder, SVP, Americas Partner Organization, blogs about the power of the brand campaign and how it aligns to engagement, enablement, and evolution.
- Wendy Bahr, SVP, Worldwide Partner Organization, blogs about how the brand campaign ties into simplicity, alignment, and value exchange.
In the news:
- Network World talks about the new brand campaign and digital transformation.
- The VAR Guy talks Changing the World with the new brand campaign.
- Channel Partners quickly details ways to use the new brand campaign assets.
Grow your business by growing with your customers
In our first blog in a new series, Sandra Flinders, Senior Director of Global Partner Programs, talks about how we’re changing the Cisco Partner Ecosystem to support how you’re evolving your role with customers. Hint: the secret sauce is software.
- Jason Gallo, Director of Sales shares how to take the next step in your evolution.
- Grace Lo, Director of Business Development shares ways to accelerate your growth and profitability.
Use predictive metrics for better business outcomes
In his blog entry, Scott Brown, SVP Customer Success touches on the importance of using metrics to guide your customers to be more successful and to improve your own outcomes. Hint: it all starts with measuring and monitoring customer health.
The weekly rewind and fast forward is designed to give you a snapshot of what you missed and what’s to come. Tell us what you think in the comments. And come back next week for more!