Celebrating our leaders on the 2019 CRN Channel Chiefs List.
Chances are, you’re familiar with CRN. They’re a go-to news spot for IT channel partners and solution providers. And every year they shine a light on the top leaders in our space with their Channel Chiefs List.
The Channel Chiefs List is the place for leaders who make partners a priority.
This list honors execs who work hard and work smart to bring to our industry innovative and impressive partner programs and solutions. Any company would be proud to have one of their own make the list. We certainly were when our Cisco leaders made the list in past years.
This year, we’re particularly proud.
Because this year eight of our leaders are profiled on the 2019 Channel Chiefs List, as well as many of esteemed partners. I’m humbled to be counted among these colleagues. And I’d like to congratulate each one, along with all the teams that work to support them.The leaders represented on this list work day in and day out to help our partners perform and transform to drive amazing outcomes for our customers. Our presence on this list isn’t just an honor. It underpins our continued commitment to leading the way in 2019 alongside our partner community.
Here are our Cisco leaders who made the list:
- Oliver Tuszik, SVP Global Partner Organization (also recognized on the CRN Channel Chiefs Most Influential list)
- Rick Snyder, SVP Americas Partner Organization
- Nirav Sheth, VP Solutions, Architectures, & Engineering
- Andrew Sage, VP Global Distribution Sales
- Boon Lai, VP Global Partner Marketing
- Denny Trevett, VP Customer Experience, Partner Model
- Marc Surplus, VP Strategy Planning & Programs
- Steve Benvenuto, Sr. Director of Business Development
Congratulations again to all our leaders who are paving the way in channel partnerships. And thanks to CRN for recognizing Team Cisco.
You can check out the full 2019 Channel Chiefs List here.
And you can find out how to partner with our leaders and explore leading solutions here.