Continue On Track to Success with VIP 23
The Value Incentive Program (VIP) is in its 23rd consecutive period and the good news for you is that there are only minor changes to our program strategy this time around. That means everything you’ve learned and used over the last six months will remain the same through July 2014. Even better, due to product development and successful acquisitions, you can take advantage of new product SKUs added in each of the architecture tracks.
Same strategy; additional product options
- Continue our 90-day grace period on select SKUs so you can adapt to new product transitions quickly and with less impact on your payouts.
- Borderless Networks track continues the Enable and Drive rebate strategy for Cisco Wireless, Catalyst Switching, Routing and WAAS.
- Also, a new Express Security subtrack will provide incentives for small and midsize partners (Initially, this subtrack will focus on Cisco Welcome Program partners).
- Collaboration track offers new rebates on the Hosted Collaboration Services Large Enterprise (HCS LE) SKUs and will continue to emphasize Customer Collaboration products. Note that partners must now hold the Advanced Collaboration Specialization and not the Advanced Unified Communication Specialization to meet the exit criteria.
- Data Center track will expand their product portfolio offering rebates on the new Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Invicta Series products and the Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- The Cloud and Managed Services track will continue for VIP 23 without any structural changes.
Enroll Today and Start Earning Rewards
- Enrollment in VIP 23 is mandatory for all partners that want to participate.
- Go to the Partner Program Enrollment (PPE) Tool to enroll between now and March 7, 2014.
- View the VIP 23 eligible SKUs page for the current listing of all SKUs that are eligible for rebate.
- Learn more about VIP and review the revamped Playbook and Q&A for more information.
- Attend an instructional webinar this month – reach out to your PAM for dates and times.
- Start selling: Be sure to take advantage of other Cisco incentive programs such as OIP, SIP, TIP and TMP
VIP 23 is available to all of our Cisco specialized, certified, and Authorized Technology Partners (ATP) who sell Cisco architectures within the current six month program period.
Keep this infographic on hand to stay on top of enrollment dates and key resources.
Wishing you continued growth and prosperity through VIP 23. Give us your input regarding the Cisco VIP program and let us know how we’re doing.Tags: