Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – January 17, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
While it may not have been one of our own Channels Blogs, John Monaghan posted a great blog today on what’s up next for BYOD.
The BYOD influx of personal devices into the Enterprise causes IT departments numerous challenges. John takes a look at the Cisco BYOD solution and mobile device management (MDM) and how the two must co-exist. It’s a good forecast at where the segment is going and definitely worth a look, especially with the new marketing plays for Cisco BYOD and Connect to the Cloud II.
Cisco BYOD Solution and Connect to the Cloud II
Take advantage of these new Enterprise Networks marketing plays designed to help you capture and accelerate sales opportunities by addressing the key concerns of your customers. Use the customizable emails, call guides and compelling customer offers provided to create awareness and generate demand.
- Bret Hartman on securing the future enterprise
- David McCulloch looks at what is on Cisco’s technology radar
- John Stewart covers Cisco’s annual security report
- Joseph Bradley recaps CES 2014
- Chet Namboodri discusses connecting manufacturers for productivity and growth
Keep An Eye Out
- Register to attend the partner announcement on 22 January to hear more about our new enterprise software-defined networks (SDN) solution for wireless, campus and branch.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings