Every Friday, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories of the week, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) solutions have to be less about flashy technology and more about a productive user experience, according to evidence in the latest entry in our series from Dimension Data and Cisco Channels.
Gavin Hill, Technology Director for Unified Communications and Networking at Dimension Data spoke with us about the research findings and what they mean for current and future implementations. Don’t miss the chance to catch up on the latest insight from this study that features responses from more than 2700 participants and 18 countries across 20 vertical industries.
In our latest series of partner success stories, Richard G. Twilley, CenturyLink Vice President, Business Market Sales, Eastern Region shared how his company helps retail customers drive profits through managed services and the cloud.
How are you helping your customers in the retail space? Come see what CenturyLink is doing in that space and join the conversation.
- Prashanth Shenoy discusses the steps for making enterprise mobility more powerful
- Evelyn de Souza touches on areas of ROI for Data Center security
- Vivian Chan invites you to learn more about provisioning with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Dave Evans illustrates how the Internet of Everything will change the face of education
Keep An Eye Out
- Attend the Rocket Into Cisco Cloud session on Wednesday, August 21 to get updates on the market, momentum and alternatives available to you as a Cisco partner.
CONNECT WITH CISCO