That’s a wrap #CiscoPS21! Recently, we held our largest partner event of the year, Cisco Partner Summit 2021. That’s one great event packed with global keynotes, region-specific & market insights and a robust portfolio of business impact sessions where partners can learn about the power of Cisco’s end-to-end solutions.
Thank you to all who participated and contributed to make it a big success. We are excited to keep the momentum going with our security partners using that collective strength and power of our shared innovation from Partner Summit: Together, we make Everything Possible.
Latest innovation and new offers
As mentioned during the event, we have a massive opportunity to combat the many security challenges out there facing our customers — hybrid work, moving to the cloud and attackers evolving their threats. In addition, CISOs tell us they are trying to keep up with budget constraints, fragmented technology and compliance that constantly changes.
To combat these evolving demands, Cisco Secure’s strategy:
- Delivers market leading products in critical security control points (users, applications, data and networks)
- Reimagines access control
- Integrates them together into a unified platform
Here’s how we’re innovating to make it easier for our partners to sell:
- Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Platform – Our platform approach to security is at the center of all we do. We’ve worked to remove the complexity with the industry’s most complete, easy-to-use security platform, SecureX, to help detect and respond to threats faster. As a partner you can earn additional rewards by activating customers on SecureX with our SecureX Lifecycle Activation Incentive.
- Zero Trust – For organizations on their Zero Trust journey, Secure Access by Duo already offers the industry’s most sophisticated and flexible multi-factor authentication solution. Take advantage of offers like our Duo “One Year on Us” to maximize your profitability. And announced at Partner Summit we are expanding our “One Year on Us” Offer to other products in our SaaS portfolio.
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) – According to Gartner, SASE solutions are expected to be approximately $11B by 2024. We’re combining our best-in-class networking, client connectivity, security and observability capabilities into a single subscription service. With the single SKU, you can sell security and networking delivered from the cloud as a bundle or a-la-carte.
You can also expand your opportunities by leveraging the latest innovations in our Enterprise Agreement 3.0 to make it easier to sell to customers across the portfolio.
We are passionately focused on enhancing your profitability and simplifying doing business together. We continue to invest in our partner programs and offers so that you can be more profitable with Cisco Secure. For more on how Cisco’s Security strategy can grow partner profitability, check out this clip on CRN with Shaila Shankar, GM of our Security Business Group. In addition, check out this post on more ways to grow your profitability. We are looking forward to closing out the 2021 calendar year strong and racing into 2022 together!
Did you miss Cisco Partner Summit? Watch the #CiscoPS21 on-demand sessions here.
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on social!