What an honor. Thank you CRN, and a hearty thank you to our partners for voting to recognize the efforts of some incredible women at Cisco.
This year 16, that’s right 16, Cisco leaders were named to CRN’s Women of the Channel! Each year, this list recognizes women leaders for their influence, extraordinary expertise and vision within the channel.
I am proud to share this honor with so many of my colleagues, and friends.
I would also like to extend a big congratulations to our EVP and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Gerri Elliott for making CRN’s Power 100 List. This distinction is a subset of the CRN Women of the Channel. It is awarded for an exemplary record of success and level of influence in the channel. Way to go Gerri!
In addition, I would like to highlight the other fifteen Cisco women who were named this year and their accomplishments to our partner organization.
These awards would never be possible without our partners, and we want to celebrate the other leaders that are also recognized. Our leaders are extremely committed to our partner community and their success powers our team to work harder, innovate faster and drive meaningful business results.
Here is the full list of my fifteen amazing colleagues that I am proud to call CRN’s Women of the Channel 2019:
– Vicki Batka, Vice President, Partner Organization, Asia Pacific, Japan & Greater China
– Marcy Blair, Vice President, Americas Partners
– Heather Collins, Director, Cloud & Ecosystem Expansion
– Rola Dagher, President, Cisco Canada
– Brenda Dennis, Vice President, Customer & Partner Services
– Connie Dimitroff, Director of Partner Software and Services Go-to-Market
– Gerri Elliott, EVP and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
– Karine Elsen, Director, Global Partner Marketing
– Sandra Flinders, Senior Director, Global Partner
– Cindra Ford, Director, Global Partner Programs
– Hope Galley, Director, Americas Partners, Services & Software
– Rhonda Henley, Director, Public Sector Partner Organization
– Kristyn Hogan, Director, Meraki Channel and Distribution
– Grace Lo, Director, Global Partner Programs
– Kris Snow, President, Cisco Capital
– Nancy Thomas, Global Client Director
These women are the best of the best when it comes to thought-leadership in the channel and are committed to our partners’ success. I am so proud to call them my colleagues and friends.
With Cisco Live U.S. and even Partner Summit coming up on the horizon, we all look forward to meeting with partners and seeing how we can continue to perform and transform our businesses, capture new revenue opportunities and win together in 2020 and beyond.
Congrats again to our Cisco women of the channel leaders and some of the new awards they have received this year!