Once again CRN has released its annual Women of the Channel List, and it’s an honor to be included. Thank you, CRN, and most importantly thank you to our partners for voting to recognize the efforts of some of the amazing women of Cisco.
This year 25 Cisco leaders were named to CRN’s Women of the Channel! Each year, this list recognizes women leaders for their influence, extraordinary expertise and vision within the channel. I am incredibly proud and humbled to share this honor with so many colleagues and friends.
Clearly, Cisco is well represented this year, so let’s take a look at who’s on the list.
Cisco Women of the Channel
First, I’d like to extend a big congratulations to Julia Chen, VP, Partner Transformation, Global Partner Organization and Isabella Yani, Director, Sales Operations, Business Development for being named to CRN’s Power 100 List. This distinction is a subset of the CRN Women of the Channel and is awarded for exemplary records of success and channel influence.
I would also like to recognize Penny Philpot in my team for her great impact in driving forward our Managed Services strategy.
These awards are not possible without our partners, and our leaders are extremely committed to the partner community. Your success powers our team to innovate constantly, work hard, listen to your feedback and give it our all in order to help you see meaningful business results.
Here is the full list of the Cisco leaders who are part of CRN’s Women of the Channel 2021:
- Vicki Batka, VP, Partner Sales, APJC
- Amanda Borowski, Sales Business Development Manager
- Julia Chen, VP, Partner Transformation, Global Partner Organization – Power 100
- Debbie Clasen, Director, Transformation Amplification
- Heather Collins, Director, Ecosystem Partners, Americas Partner Organization
- Jennifer Craine, West Channel Sales Director
- Elisabeth De Dobbeleer, VP, EMEAR Partner Organisation
- Emily Eddy, Partner Manager
- Cindra Ford, Director, Partner Programs Strategy, Planning
- Rachel Forke, Director, Strategy, Planning, Global Partner Organization
- Hope Galley, Sr. Director, Software, Services
- Rhonda Henley, Sr. Director, Strategic Partner Organization
- Kristyn Hogan, Sr. Director, Global Collaboration Partner Organization
- Kerri Lampard, Director, APJC Partner Sales, Engineering
- Grace Lo, Global Director, Business Development
- Penny Philpot, Sr. Director, EMEAR Managed Services
- Alba San Martin, Sr. Director, Latin America Partner Organization
- Leanne Scott-Williams, Managed Services Product Director
- Amy Smith, Director, Americas Collaboration Partner Sales, Engineering
- Julie Thomas, Director, Partner Strategy, Programs
- Cathleen Ventura, Partner Business Development Manager
- Colleen Voltz, Partner Business Development Specialist, Enterprise Networking
- Amy Wingate, Chief Credit Risk Officer, Global Partner Organization
- Deborah Wong, Success, Services Lead
- Isabella Yani, Director, Sales Operations, Business Development – Power 100
These women represent some of the best and brightest when it comes to thought-leadership in the channel, and no one is more committed to our partners’ success. I’m proud and grateful to call them my colleagues and friends.
Congratulations again to our 2021 Cisco women of the channel leaders. Please join me in celebrating with them in the comments below and on social media!
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with Cisco Partners on social!