I’m excited about Cisco’s new Enterprise Agreement (EA) 3.0, bringing the power of the entire portfolio under a single agreement that can scale rapidly with the business agility our customers need. Client Experience Services (CES) has worked closely with Global Partner Operations (GPO) to align our efforts for the success of the overall EA 3.0 partner enablement strategy.
Announced at the Annual Cisco Partner Summit in November 2022, the new EA brings a simplified and consistent purchasing experience across the entire Cisco Enterprise software portfolio for partners to buy, sell, and manage Cisco software and services, providing flexibility to power their cloud-first transformation. Our introductory EA 3.0 webinar series generated great interest in the partner community, with strong registration numbers across the globe, which was a great start.
Our current focus is to ensure that our CES teams are ready to provide support, helping transact and operationally enable our clients on the new EA 3.0 offer. As we move from the pilot phase and into the general launch and scale of EA 3.0 to the broader partner community, it’s important that we continue to provide ongoing readiness for our Regional Operations Teams supporting POMs, partners, customers, and sellers.
I encourage you to familiarize yourselves with the EA 3.0 offer, as we help our partners and regional partner teams successfully get onboard. Learn more, amplify our EA 3.0 education webinars and resources, and help identify gaps that emerge to improve our enablement efforts.
There are many ways to become familiar with EA 3.0:
- Learn more about the Enterprise Agreement Program and check out the Enterprise Agreement Program Guide
- The EA 3.0 Hub provides comprehensive content and buying program details.
- Watch the EA 3.0 overview video
- Remaining February webinar sessions focus on an overview of EA 3.0, with an EAMP Walk Through and Post Sales Experience
- The new EA 3.0 SalesConnect partner page covers new content and buying program details for partners, and will host previous webinars recordings, links for all upcoming sessions for registration and ‘bite-sized’ video and audio contents for easy consumption
- The Black Belt New Cisco EA (3.0) enablement series includes self-paced training sessions and role-based learning maps (covering topic-specific roles in the EA lifecycle) to drive awareness, understanding and adoption of the New EA 3.0 offer.
- Communication of changes, events and resources through our primary channels, Readiness Review and The Hub
We must commit as one unified team to bringing all partner-facing roles together in front of our partners. Together, we must all continue to accelerate operational readiness and experience through listening and advocacy, as we continue working closely with all cross-functional teams for a successful EA 3.0 outcome.
Visit the Enterprise Agreement Program
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on social!