Celebrating our leaders on the 2020 CRN Channel Chiefs List
Great news—CRN just announced this year’s picks for their 2020 Channel Chiefs List. And we’re delighted to share that nine Cisco leaders made the list this year.
As I’m sure you know, CRN is a go-to spot for news about IT channel partners and service providers. And as part of that, they do a tremendous job of shining a light on leaders who know all about the power of partnership. Hence, their yearly Channel Chiefs list.
It’s a nod to those who make partners a priority.
This list honors execs who keep partners top of mind. Leaders who are always pushing for new and better programs and solutions for partners. And who will tell you about how strong partners make all the difference in the world.
The results are in. And Cisco is well represented.
Any company would be proud to have leaders included in this list and we’re no different here at Cisco. I’m honored to share with you my colleagues who were recognized this year by CRN. And yes, the list includes me. I am, again, humbled to be part of this list, and I feel that I can speak for every Cisco leader on this list when I say that being recognized by CRN really shows our commitment to you, our partners.
Here are our Cisco leaders who made the list this year:
- Andrew Sage, VP Global Distribution Sales
- Boon Lai, VP Global Partner Marketing
- Denny Trevett, VP Customer Experience, Partner Model
- John Moses, VP Americas Partner Organization
- Jose van Dijk, VP Partner Perfomance and Operations
- Julia Chen, VP Global Partner Transformation
- Marc Surplus, VP Strategy, Planning & Programs
- Nick Holden, VP Global & Strategic Partner Organization
- Oliver Tuszik, SVP Global Partner Organization (also recognized on the CRN Channel Chiefs Most Influential list)
Congratulations again to all of our Cisco leaders who were recognized this year by CRN. You can also check out the full 2020 Channel Chiefs list here.
If you’d like to partner with Cisco leaders, check out our partner programs. We’re standing by to work with you, too.