10 Cisco Leaders Have Been Named as CRN’s 2018 Top Channel Chiefs
It’s with great honor that I get to highlight 10 of our Cisco leaders that have been named a top Channel Chief of 2018 by CRN.
CRN’s Channel Chiefs list honors the best of the best—leaders who build, support and deliver superior partner programs and strategy. Each of our leaders that we submitted made the list this year, which truly attests to the amazing leadership we have here at Cisco.
I want to congratulate our Cisco channel leader, Wendy Bahr, for not only being named a Channel Chief, but one of CRN’s Top 50 Most Influential Channel Chief for the third year in a row. This distinction is a subset of the CRN Channel Chiefs, which awards those based on their exemplary record of success and their level of influence in the channel. Wendy brings so much energy and passion to the partner organization here at Cisco and her efforts have paid off in the tremendous growth and success of the Cisco Partner Ecosystem.
Partners are at the heart of what Cisco does and while we are excited about this honor, we would also like to celebrate our partner channel chiefs who made this list. Together with our partners, we have a tremendous opportunity to deliver advanced digital capabilities for our customers.
Here is the full list of the Cisco leaders who have been named CRN’s 2018 Channel Chiefs:
- Wendy Bahr, SVP, Global Partner Organization, Cisco
- Denny Trevett, Vice President, Ecosystem Sales Acceleration, Cisco
- Ghazal Asif, Vice President of Worldwide Channels, Cisco
- Julie Hens, Vice President Global Distribution Sales, Cisco
- Marc Surplus, Vice President of Strategy, Planning and Programs, Cisco
- Michelle Chiantera, Vice President, Global Partner Marketing, Cisco
- Nirav Sheth, Vice President, Partner Solutions, Architectures and Engineering, Cisco
- Rick Snyder, SVP, Americas Partner Organization, Cisco
- Scott Brown, Senior Vice President, Global Virtual Sales & Customer Success, Cisco
- Steve Benvenuto, Senior Director, Global Security Partner Sales, Global Security Sales Organization, Cisco
Congrats to my fellow colleagues and friends! And big thank you to CRN for recognizing our amazing channel leaders.