Cisco is excited to share that we have been recognized by TrustRadius with Top Rated awards for many of our networking solutions. Customer ratings and reviews are so important to us, and we know sharing them can help leaders see the real-time value and use cases when they are in a pre-purchase product evaluation period. With all the changes that have come our way in the past year, we strive to be consistent and reliable for our customers.
When organizations and businesses leave positive reviews about Cisco product deployments in their own environments, we cannot ask for a better endorsement. We are thrilled to have been recognized in the following categories
- Cisco DNA Center won an award in Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and in Network Monitoring with a trScore of 8.8 out of 10 and 136 verified reviews.
- Cisco Catalyst Switches won an award in LAN Switches with a trScore of 9.1 out of 10 and 339 verified reviews. See the additional 460 reviews for many individual Catalyst Switches.
- Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches won an award in LAN Switches with a trScore of 9.4 out of 10 and 27 verified reviews.
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers won an award in Wireless LAN with a trScore of 8.7 out of 10 with 99 verified reviews.
- Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 4000) won an award in Routers with a trScore of 9.0 out of 10 and 108 verified reviews.
These products won a Top Rated award for having excellent customer satisfaction ratings. The list is based purely on reviews; there is no paid placement, and analyst opinions do not influence the rankings. To qualify, a product must have 10 or more recent reviews and a trScore of 7.5 or higher, indicating above-average satisfaction for business technology.
What are customers saying?
Listed below are excerpts of reviews that highlight how customers utilize our solutions – you can also read the entire review to see more details.
- Cisco DNA Center: “Cisco DNA Center earned a Top Rated Network Monitoring award from TrustRadius based directly on feedback from customers,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “Reviewers highlight the product’s security features, monitoring capabilities, and ease of integration.”
- Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches: “Buyers have many options when it comes to selecting LAN Switches,” says Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches earned a Top Rated award based entirely on feedback from its customers. Reviewers on TrustRadius highlight the product’s great support, easy configuration, and detailed documentation.”
- Cisco WLAN Controller: “Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers has earned its top-rated status as a direct result of user feedback on TrustRadius,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “Reviewers of the Wireless LAN Controllers appreciate Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers’ strong authentication features, ease of use, and automated provisioning.”
- Cisco 4000 ISR: “Buyers have a wide range of routers to choose from,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 4000) earned its Top Rated award based entirely on feedback from its customers. Three things reviewers on TrustRadius are especially happy with are the product’s variety of connectivity options, great support, and easy configuration.”
Since 2016 the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards are the industry standard for unbiased recognition of the best B2B technology products. Based entirely on customer feedback via reviews and have never been influenced by analyst opinion or status as a TrustRadius customer.
Here is a detailed criteria breakdown on the methodology and scoring that TrustRadius uses to determine Top Rated winners.
At Cisco Systems, Inc, we are working towards powering an inclusive future for all. We are exceptionally grateful for the feedback from our user community. Thank you for supporting our work and taking the time to share your thoughts on TrustRadius.
Looking to share your own feedback? Please leave a review on TrustRadius.com