A few months ago we had a webcast on the Catalyst 3650 and it was so popular, there were so many questions, we thought we’d host another one! This webcast is being held on August 19th at 10am PT and you can register here! Tweet
Topics to be discussed include:
- Top of mind IT issues
- The Catalyst 3650 Series Switch features & innovations
- Model selection recommendations
- Campus and branch office deployment considerations
- Live Q&A
Why should you attend?
Managing your network today has become more complicated than ever. In addition to the challenges of supporting an increasingly mobile workforce and a plethora of BYOD users, you are being asked to reduce IT complexity and cost and strengthen security.
This webcast will demonstrate how the revolutionary new Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches can help you meet and even surpass these challenges. See how this next-generation platform dramatically simplifies network management while delivering an uncompromised user experience. Discover how the new Catalyst 3650 delivers exceptional performance for the price with technical innovations unmatched in the industry, including:
- Fully converged wired and wireless access on a single platform, with integrated wireless LAN controller functionality for a transparent user experience and dramatically simplified management and security
- Cisco Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) with fully programmable support of Cisco ONE Enterprise Networks Architecture and software-defined networking (SDN) for more control than ever before
- Native Flexible NetFlow (FnF) on all ports, giving you full wired and wireless traffic visibility at the switch, enabling you to optimize the user experience and speed troubleshooting
- Built-in support of Cisco TrustSec, to help you integrate security across your network
- Maximized network resiliency with Cisco StackWise-160 technology
- Full future-proofing with built-in support for the 802.11ac wireless standard and other advanced technologies
Our Cisco experts will present a complete overview of these advanced feature sets and provide Cisco Catalyst 3650 model selection recommendations for different network scenarios. They will also include campus and branch network deployment considerations.
During the live webcast, Cisco experts will also be available to answer your questions. Be sure to join us and learn how the revolutionary new Cisco Catalyst 3650 switches can help you solve your toughest network challenges, both today and tomorrow.