We are looking forward to participating in the HIMSS15 Annual Conference & Exhibition from April 13-15 in Chicago, IL. If you are planning to attend HIMSS15, be sure to visit the Cisco booth (#2002) to discover solutions for mobility, collaboration, telehealth, and patient engagement designed to help your organization deliver safe and affordable care. Highlights include:
- Cisco Mobility and Integration Platform: Mobile patient check in and comprehensive web portal.
- Mobile Heartbeat: Clinical Communications.
- Virtual Patient Observation: A centralized approach to patient sitting that can help improve the workflow for care providers, resulting in increased efficiency, staff satisfaction, and staff safety. Nexus will display their new mobile version.
- Location-Aware Alerts: Partners STANLEY and Extension will show their solution to trigger location-aware alerts in a hospital.
- Avizia Cart: Mobile telemedicine cart.
- Cisco Patient Connect: Patient infotainment systems.
- Cisco Extended Care: Browser–based health and wellness collaboration solution platform that features ad hoc and scheduled video consults, secure messaging, customizable pre–appointment questionnaires, a video library and the ability to capture readings from mobile devices.
- Telepresence endpoints: DX Series (Android-based touchscreens), MX Series, Jabber.
- Ask the Architect: Booth visitors can get their security, mobility, and UCS questions answered by a Cisco Healthcare architect.
In the booth, you can meet with Cisco Healthcare specialists, experience hands-on demos, and watch the in-booth theater presentation highlighting Cisco Connected Health solutions.
Learn more about the Cisco booth, the Connected Health Summit on April 13, and the other exciting activities we have planned for you at HIMSS15.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Chicago.
CONNECT WITH CISCO