We are looking forward to participating in the HIMSS14 Annual Conference & Exhibition from February 24-26 in Orlando, FL. If you are planning to attend HIMSS14, be sure to visit the Cisco booth (#1453) to discover solutions for mobility, collaboration, telehealth, and patient engagement designed to help your organization deliver safe and affordable care. Highlights include:
- Cisco Extended Care: New browser–based health and wellness collaboration solution platform that features ad hoc and scheduled video consults, secure messaging, customizable pre–appointment questionnaires, a video library and the ability to capture readings from mobile devices.
- Cisco HealthPresence: Highly secure and scalable software integrates high–definition video, advanced audio, third–party medical devices, and collaboration tools.
- Cisco Interactive Services: Digital signage, interactive maps, and directions tailored to your healthcare organization.
- Remote Expert: Quickly identify, locate, and contact subject–matter experts and quickly contact the most available resources through expertise tagging and presence capabilities.
- Cisco Virtual Patient Observation: Centralized approach to patient sitting that can help improve the workflow for care providers, resulting in increased efficiency, staff satisfaction, and staff safety.
In the booth, you can meet with Cisco Healthcare specialists, experience hands-on demos, and watch our in-booth theater presentation.
Learn more about the Cisco booth, the Connected Health Summit on February 25, and the other exciting activities we have planned for you at HIMSS14.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Orlando.
CONNECT WITH CISCO