As we set our sights on HIMSS 2023, one thing is clear. The opportunity to drive improved efficiency and better patient outcomes through connected, secure, sustainable technology has never been greater.
If you’re joining Cisco onsite at HIMSS 2023 (booth #2225) you can expect to learn more about the trends impacting the healthcare industry and how Cisco technology can help you meet the challenges of today’s care landscape.
Here are five ways to engage with Cisco onsite at HIMSS:
1. Learn from experts in the Cisco in-booth theater. The Cisco in-booth theater will host over 35 healthcare experts and innovators for 15-minute, high-impact presentations. From optimizing patient experience and scaling clinical resources to achieving security resilience and building a smart and sustainable hospital of the future, we guarantee you will learn something new in our theater.
Plus, we’ll be giving away an Apple AirTag following each session, and you won’t want to miss the chance to win! To view and schedule sessions in advance of the show, visit our website.
Outside of the Cisco booth, join us in the following sessions:
- Visible Protection: How Visibility Improves Network Segmentation and Cybersecurity Tuesday, April 18 – 3:45pm- 4:05pm CST South Building, Level 2 | Hall A | Booth 4309-4333 | Cybersecurity Command Center – Theater A
- Webex for Healthcare: The Patient Journey is Customer Experience Wednesday, April 19 – 10:15-10:35am | Booth 6947, North Hall
- Healthcare Digital Transformation Guided by INFRAM Wednesday, April 19 at 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM CT | North Building, Level 3 | Hall B | HIMSS Connect
- Patient-Centric Care Through Intelligent Automation, Digital Channels and Chatbots Thursday, April 20 at 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM CT | West Building, Level 4 | W475
- Digital Bridges: Bringing Hope and Healing to Those Hurting Most Thursday, April 20 at 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CT | South Building, Level 4 | S406 A
2. Book a booth tour or 1:1 meeting. Our team of subject matter experts are ready to discuss your organization’s priorities and technology needs. Contact your Cisco account representative directly to request a meeting or click here to request a meeting yourself.
3. Tour a connected hospital in VR and experience our technology solutions first-hand. We look forward to showing you the power of Cisco healthcare technologies through live demonstrations in our booth. Start with a VR tour of a connected hospital and take home a cardboard VR headset to continue exploring the connected facility long after HIMSS has concluded.
Next, get a demo of technologies in support of digital front door, clinical operations in a hybrid world and healthcare facilities of the future.
Don’t forget to spend some time with Cisco Secure, where they’ll be showcasing secure connectivity from anywhere, zero trust access and medical device security, security operations and firewall and network security.
4. Enjoy a complimentary coffee in our Café Cisco, sponsored by Cisco Webex. We’ll bring the caffeine! Grab a complimentary beverage at Café Cisco and sit down with our team for a deep dive to talk about your current business challenges.
5. Join us for daily happy hours and marquee theater presentations. This year, we’ve added two additional opportunities to engage with our ecosystem partner community and the Cisco team. Join us in the Cisco booth for food and beverage experiences and powerful 45-minute marquee theater presentations.
CIO Fireside Chat and Gourmet Pretzel Bar
Sponsored by ecosystem partner Ordr
Tuesday, April 18th | Session 3 p.m. | Happy Hour 4-5:30 p.m.
Hear from ecosystem partner Ordr and the CIO of Dayton Children’s on zero trust in the Cisco in-booth theater. Immediately following this session, join us for gourmet pretzels and a beer and wine happy hour.
Featured Session and Fresh-Baked Cookie Bar
Sponsored by Cisco Webex
Wednesday, April 19th | Happy Hour 1:30-3:00 p.m. | Session 3 p.m.
Grab a fresh-baked cookie and coffee and stay for a presentation from Webex in the Cisco in-booth theater. See how the revolution in collaboration, communication and event technology is leading to better outcomes and more effective work.
We look forward to meeting at HIMSS 2023 and showing you why over 46,000 healthcare organizations, hospitals and healthcare facilities have trusted Cisco to drive their digital transformation initiatives.
See you in Chicago next week!