A New Era in Networking for Public Safety at Cisco Live
Cisco Live, which takes place next week in Las Vegas, is our largest gathering of customers, IT experts, partners, media specialists, industry analysts and others interested in learning more about Cisco and our offerings. We expect close to 29,000 attendees, including the active participation of over 300 partners. It will bring together Cisco enthusiasts from around the world across all business and public sector segments and provides an opportunity for Cisco to highlight the most important industry trends, our emerging solutions and to connect our customers and partner ecosystem.
Attendees at his year’s event will have the opportunity to learn about a new era in networking with the launch this week of the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA). Cisco DNA revolutionizes how you design, build, and manage your national government, public safety, and justice networks. It means simpler, flexible deployment and more intelligent management of your network so IT can get up and running in days rather than months. It also means deep network insights for greater stakeholder engagement and smarter operations. With Cisco DNA infrastructure and solutions, national government, public safety, and justice organizations can enable key digital capabilities with a digital-ready foundation. If you won’t be at Cisco Live to hear more about this revolutionary breakthrough in networking, you can learn more here: Cisco DNA
If you are coming to Cisco Live this year, be sure to stop by the Public Safety area in the IoT and Industry District of the World of Solutions where we will have a number of experts and demonstrations to further explain this DNA concept as well as the accelerating transformation of business and government to leverage digital technologies. We will be discussing how Cisco can deliver safer communities, campuses and countries in a digital era along with the digital architecture which provides the foundation to connect people, process, data and things together. We will also be joined in the area by BlueLine Grid as well as feature other key partners.
Be sure to join us in the World of Solutions for the theater presentations we’re hosting:
- Security Requirements for Public Safety and Justice (IITDGT-1001), Monday, June 26 @ 2:30 pm
- SparkGrid for Public Safety and Security (IITEWN-1000), Tuesday, June 27 @ 5:00 pm
- Public Safety and Justice Mobile Collaboration (IICOL-1001), Tuesday, June 27 @ 5:15 pm
- IoT Industrial Routers: Connecting Everything (IITCLD-1000), Wednesday, June 28 @ 11:45 am
- Mass Notification & Location Management (IITCOL-1005), Wednesday, June 28 @ 12:15 pm
Along with longer breakout presentation sessions:
- Connected Architectures for Public Safety (BRKIOT-1201), Monday, June 26 @ 8:00 am
- Public Safety Architecture for Safer Communities and Countries in the Digital Era (PSODGT-1359), Wednesday, June 28 @ 3:30 pm
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas. Visit the Cisco Live site now to learn more and join us next week.
Cisco Public Safety and Cisco Internet of Things Teams