Join Cisco in Chicago at BAI Retail Delivery 2014!
It’s that time of year again! On November 12-14, the Cisco Financial Services team will be attending BAI Retail Delivery 2014. This year, we’ll be showcasing exciting solutions for the Digital Bank — innovations that provide seamless, cross-channel engagement and meet escalating consumer demands while reducing operating costs, and increasing sales within your institution.
Cisco financial services solutions help customers connect with their customers and deliver a personalized banking experience and gain a sustainable competitive advantage in the Internet of Everything age. In partnership with Verizon, NCR and Intel, Cisco will showcase our solutions portfolio that enables new delivery models and applications whether at home, in the branch, or on the road, to support Omnichannel customer experiences and grow your business.
Join Cisco at booth #4029 and learn how to:
- Increase revenue by expanding the reach of your experts
- Enhance the customer experience by connecting through mobile experiences
- Improve operational efficiency with real-time business analytics
- Increase network bandwidth and performance at a lower cost
Mark your schedules to attend our speaking sessions:
- The Innovation Showcase competition will give attendees a closer look at our enhanced Cisco Remote Expert Mobile solution with a new aspect that delivers an engaging, personalized onboarding experience. Led by Karl Hartmann, banking practice architect for Americas Business Transformation, we’ll demonstrate how to connect seamlessly with your customers on their preferred channels, to start strong and build more profitable relationships.
- During the “Creating a More Efficient Omnichannel Delivery Blueprint” panel session, Jim Henschel, banking practice manager for Americas Business Transformation, will share insights into why finding opportunities to drive efficiencies in distribution networks has never been more critical. The panel will also provide insights on how to manage margins and expenses while planning for innovative technologies that can maximize omnichannel performance. Make sure to read Jim’s recent “Branch of the Future – Network Innovations” article before the show.
- Al Slamecka, banking practice advisor for Americas Business Transformation, will be taking part in the “Driving Efficiency in Your Distribution Network” panel session, where he will lead a discussion regarding strategies for making balanced choices amongst today’s evolving communications and delivery channels.
This year’s event takes place in Chicago, IL at the McCormick Place West Building. For more information about registering for BAI Retail Delivery 2014, visit the registration page here. We hope to see you there!Tags: