Next week I’m headed to the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2015 in Orlando – and I’m looking forward to seeing many of our top clients and many analysts from Gartner. The energy and buzz created by bringing thousands of organizational leaders, engineers, experts, and analysts together for five days of learning and collaboration is inspiring.
This year the event is very focused on DIGITAL – and the event description talks about how “a digital wave is sweeping through every industry, organization and culture.” This line sounds pretty familiar – it sounds a lot like what we at Cisco have been saying about how digital transformation is bringing together people, process, data, and things in new and important ways. From countries to businesses, it’s changing everything.
All of the momentum is behind digitization, and I’m excited to connect with our customers and partners to hear about their experiences going digital and to learn about how Cisco can continue to enable this transformation.
We have worked hard to understand the implications of digitization. Cisco is showing up at this year’s event in a big way around a central theme: Innovate in the Digital Era. Between our interactive booth showcasing the Internet of Everything and a variety of keynotes, breakouts, and special events, we have plenty planned to engage with you. I want to highlight a few of the sessions we’re running that will really get your mind turning as you think about transforming your business:
- Joseph Bradley, Vice President of Cisco Consulting Services’ Internet of Everything (IoE) Practice, will help organizational leaders learn how to win as digital innovations disrupt their industries.
- Session: “Digital Disruption Survival Guide”
- Date & Time: Monday, October 5 from 3:30-4:15 PM
- Location: Southern II, Dolphin
- John Manville, Senior Vice President of Cisco IT’s Global Infrastructure Services team, will guide the audience through best practices for managing their organizations’ digital transformations.
- Session: “Your Digital Transformation: A Best Practice and Next Steps Guide”
- Date & Time: Tuesday, October 6 from 10:30-11:15 AM
- Location: Grand Harbour North & South
- Bret Hartman, Vice President and Security Chief Technical Officer, will equip today’s technology leaders to harness intelligent security solutions pragmatically.
- Session: “Intelligent Cybersecurity for the Real World”
- Date & Time: Wednesday, October 7 from 10:30-11:15 AM
- Location: Europe 10, Dolphin
- Nick Earle, Senior Vice President of Cloud and Managed Services Sales, will teach IT decision-makers how to use hybrid cloud technology to drive business outcomes.
- Session: “Delivering Business Value from Hybrid Cloud in a Bimodal World”
- Date & Time: Wednesday, October 7 from 1:45-2:15 PM
- Location: Southern II, Dolphin
From cloud to security to an overall digital strategy, these sessions will cover mission-critical areas in which your organization will need to excel to be competitive as a digital business. No organization can stay the same – not Cisco, and not your organization. Come engage with us on how we can work together to innovate in the digital era.
Click here for more information on Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2015, or here for more information on Cisco-sponsored sessions and events.
CONNECT WITH CISCO