Are you confident you can change the world with your innovations connecting the unconnected?
Are you developing “things” that will be connected to the Internet of Things (IoT)?
Do you want a $125,000 US cash award to jump start your business?
If yes, Cisco Internet of Things (IoT) Innovation Grand Challenge is for you!
Since the “open for submissions” announcement of the Internet of Things Innovation Grand Challenge on April 21st, hundreds of innovators have visited the website and joined the community. More than fifty (50) entries have been submitted from around the world. If you have not checked out the Cisco Internet of Things (IoT) Innovation Grand Challenge, do it now!
Participate in the Community – Register Now
We invite you to participate in the community and share your thoughts and ideas with other entrepreneurs, leave comments and build relationships.
Review the Entries
- See what other innovators are doing. Ask them questions. Leave comments. Get involved.
- Vote on your favorite entry – One “top voted idea” will enter the semifinals automatically.
Have a better idea? Submit Your Idea! (Contestants retain all IP Rights.)
- Select one of the five following Internet of Things categories: Applications & Application Enablement, Analytics, Management, Networking or Things.
- Identify the vertical market focus of your entry: Education, Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Retail, Smart Cities, Sports and Entertainment, or Transportation. If your vertical focus is not listed, no problem – write it in!
- Provide a description of your innovative application, product, POC or idea. That’s it! You will be asked for more details once your submission is approved.
One of Cisco’s ongoing business strategies is to invest in innovation — innovation in business models, innovation in our lives as the Internet of Everything approaches, and innovation with developing the “things” that will be connecting to the IoT. The Grand Challenge is a global, open competition aimed at recognizing, promoting and accelerating the adoption of breakthrough technologies and products. We wish to foster growth in startup businesses that will contribute to the growth and evolution of the Internet of Things. Join us on this exciting journey of the Internet of Things.
Do you have a representative in New York?
Could Cisco present this at our semi-annual Geoweb Summits?
Please contact me about this.
@Peter Verkooijen – We do, you can find the location and telephone of all our offices in NY here:
And about presenting at our summit, for the one you have this week I am afraid that we would have to pass since most of our speakers are engaged already on sessions at Cisco Live in SF. But if you have other events please let us know and we will help to find a good speaker from the team. Please let us know how to contact you. Thanks!
> Please let us know how to contact you
Please contact me through the email associated with this comment or the contact form on the Geoweb Summit site.
The Geoweb Summits are every six months in New York and we’re starting them up in Europe as well.
Comments are closed.