This year’s theme at Cisco Live in Las Vegas (June 25-29) is all around empowering IT – the superheroes who keep our networks humming while leading us through amazing technology transformation. The Technical Services team has been hard at work preparing a showcase of our industry-leading super powers for keeping your infrastructure running at peak performance. Don’t miss these five opportunities to learn about the latest tools, technology and best practices from Cisco Technical Services.
1) Attend the Cisco Services Innovation Showcase
Join Denise Cox, VP of Cisco Technical Services, for an inside look at how companies are embracing the current IT evolution. Learn how technology roadmaps, analytics and TAC innovations can help you resolve issues before they affect your network. Can’t make it to Vegas? Catch the live stream of the session.
- Thursday, June 29, 10 AM – 10:30 AM
- Add it to your schedule here
2) Stock your tool belt with these Technical Services sessions
The pressure is on for IT to accelerate ROI and business outcomes with software, cloud, automated networks and more. Check out these sessions throughout the week and learn how technical services can help you stay ahead of the curve while defending the network and simplifying complexity.
- 12:00 PM: Lunch & Learn – Software Support Services: Accelerate ROI of Cisco Software
- 3:30 PM: Automation and Analytics Driven Services – schedule here
- 12:00 PM: Lunch & Learn – Upgrading Your Network? Premium Support for Next Generation IT
- 12:30 PM: Maximize the Business Value of your Network with Premium Services – schedule here
- 3:30 PM: Services to Help you Move to the New Network with Confidence – schedule here
- 11:15 AM: Cisco Technical Services: The Edge You Need when You’re IT – schedule here
3) Visit the Services Booth for informative demos, fun and prizes
This is the place to get hands on with ground-breaking tools that will help you automate product support functions, manage your Cisco inventory, and let you connect devices to the Cisco TAC for proactive support. Our experts will also be onsite to talk about innovations to software, multivendor, and network-level support that will help you adopt new IT solutions.
And in case you need another reason to visit us in the booth, we are debuting our Services Experience Room filled withsix different games, including Cisco Solution Support Kingpin. Yes, that’s right, it’s a bowling game where you’ll be knocking out those digital network issues. If you play five games or more, you can enter to win a daily drawing for a GoPro.
Drop in on us at the Cisco Services booth located in the World of Solutions, opening Monday to Thursday at 10:00 AM.
4) Talk to a TAC engineer…and more
Interact with the best and brightest members of our Technical Services and Learning@Cisco teams. Check out a technical seminar or drop in on a self-paced lab. Visit the Technical Solutions Clinic to consult with TAC engineers on your toughest challenges and discover new solutions. No appointment necessary – just come on by.
5) Engage with us on social media
Especially for those of you who won’t be able to join us in person, you can follow the conversation and see the highlights on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn:
- Follow us on Twitter@CiscoServices and the hashtags #CLUS and #InnovateWithServices
- Look out for live-from-Las Vegas broadcasts onCisco Services Facebook
- Keep up with exciting updates on the Cisco Service LinkedIn page
You don’t have to be super human to navigate your next IT transformation – Cisco Technical Services has you covered! We look forward to welcoming you in Las Vegas.
P.S. Have you taken the IT Superhero Quiz yet? I’m Major Shift. Which one are you? Let me know in the comments below.
CONNECT WITH CISCO