SD-WAN is a really hot topic right now. Cisco SD-WAN is a secure, cloud-scale architecture that is open, programmable and scalable. Managed through the Cisco vManage console you can quickly establish an SD-WAN overlay fabric to connect data centers, branches, campuses, and co-location facilities to improve network speed, security, and efficiency.
Prepare for SD-WAN topics on Cisco certification exams
Cisco Certifications has launched the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI) within the DevNet Associate (DEVASC 200-901) exam, and the Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO 300-435) there are topics for API’s and SD-WAN APIs.
Getting hands-on with Cisco SD-WAN, is a key part of the exams topic from the above Cisco certifications.
SD-WAN Sandbox Deep Dive
People ask me “What are you working on right now?” “What is DevNet launching next?” Well here is your chance to see how we do it, how we plan it and how we build it! On the 26th May 11:00 EDT.
Register for the live webinars!
This is a superstar line up. Hosted by, Silvia Spiva, Cisco DevNet Community Manager, Sai Suchandan Reddy Marapareddy – SD-WAN API Technical Marketing Engineer, Eugene Black – Sandbox Engineer and me Stuart Clark – Developer Advocate for Cisco DevNet.
In the BrightTalk webinar, you will hear how we planned and built the new Cisco SD-WAN Sandbox, what goes into building a sandbox, and an awesome demo from Sai. In this demo, we will look at:
- Postman collection examples on how to get started with Cisco vManage APIs
- how to use vManage Aggregation APIs to generate reports on statistics related to loss/latency/jitter of SD-WAN overlay tunnels
- how to use APIs to trigger policy updates to change the preferred transport for certain application traffic.
- how to use Viptela Python SDK to simplify operations related to feature/device templates.
May 26th — Deep Dive into the new SD-WAN Sandbox
If you have any feedback let me know in the comments section below, leave me a message, ask me a question, whatever you want.
- SD-WAN APIs — Streamline workflows, deploy and manage devices, and enhance application experience while developing with SD-WAN.
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a question or leave a comment below.
And stay connected with Cisco DevNet on social!
Twitter @CiscoDevNet | Facebook | LinkedIn
Visit the new Developer Video Channel
me parece excelente
Comments are closed.