Day 2 of Cisco Live has wrapped and “wowza” is there a ton to share with everyone. We know there was definitely not enough time in your day to absorb everything we released, but I will do my best to wrap up the day’s most important announcements for you and help you make the most out of tomorrow. ?
- Today Grace Francisco announced that our Full Stack Wellness & Diversity Series program is now available on GitHub as a project open to everyone. This program’s goal was to create a community at work where everyone feels heard and included. Read our blog to learn more, get inspired by our Diversity & Inclusion community and access the program artifacts at https://github.com/cisco-open
- With Cloud Management for Cisco Catalyst, customers can now monitor select Catalyst Switches and manage new Catalyst Wireless devices through the Meraki dashboard, bringing increased visibility and flexibility to the customer experience.
- ThousandEyes WAN Insights is the first step toward delivering on the Cisco Predictive Networks vision, empowering enterprise IT to move from reactive to preventative-based networking, improving operational efficiency and assurance of application experience.
- We introduced Nexus Cloud, Agility of Cloud, Power of Nexus < Read Ish Limkakeng’s blog post for all the details
- APIx Manager integrates with another open-source solution we have released called APIClarity providing runtime analysis that checks against the Open API Spec, as well as determining if the APIs are consistent with documentation. Request early preview access of APIx Manager.
- Cisco unveiled a unified Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) solution. Cisco+ Secure Connect Now is an as-a-service, cloud-managed solution available to customers via a single subscription.
You can always count on Kanwal Komail, Cisco DevNet Marketing Manager to provide a great recap on the day. Check out her most important topics in the Day 2 wrap up video.
Join us Live in person tomorrow for:
Live Video Recording in the Media Zone
Another intense round of competition with the Robot API challenge
Some sessions still have availability
If you have room in your schedule, don’t miss these:
- Jupyter Notebooks + XR for Modern Learning Process, DEVNET-2460
- Leveraging Cisco Security APIs for Threat Hunting Based on Automated Alerting and Intel-Driven Detections, BRKDEV-2015
- Partner Panel – Leading with infrastructure automation to enable consumable business services, DEVNET-1482
- Prism of Possibilities with Cisco DevNet’s Network Programmability & Automation, BRKDEV-2883
- The Power & Influence of Developers, DEVNET-1860
- Powering Hybrid experiences with Webex Platform, DEVNET-1605
We start streaming our Keynote at 8:30AM pacific time, and are hosting a live stream for 8 amazing lightning talks straight from the DevNet Zone. So, mark your calendar or check back to this page Thursday for the recorded versions ?.
The full schedule is below:
Getting Started with DevNet Certifications
Ryan Rose, Chief of Staff, Cisco Developer Relations, Cisco Systems, Inc.
10:00 AM – 10:20 AM PDT
Capture your Cloud Skills : An Innovative Approach for Cloud Training
Bhavik Shah, Customer Delivery Engineering Technical Leader, Cisco Systems, Inc.
John Groetzinger, Customer Delivery Engineering Technical Leader, Cisco Systems, Inc.
10:30 AM – 10:50 AM PDT
Explore and visualize YANG models with YANG Suite
Story DeWeese, Technical Marketing Engineering (TME), Cisco Systems, Inc.
11:00 AM – 11:20 AM PDT
Automation using multiple API’s in the IOS XE Device Programmability Lab
Jeremy Cohoe, Technical Marketing Engineering (TME), Cisco Systems, Inc.
11:25 AM – 11:45 AM PDT
Lutech: EMEAR Webex Hackathon Winners
Thomas Guzzoni, Lutech
1:30 PM – 1:50 PM PDT
Build Friendly Automated Companions with MindMeld Natural Language Processing
David Staudt, DevNet Developer Advocate – Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems, Inc.
2:00 PM – 2:20 PM PDT
The Daily Stand-Up Show: A place where Dev and Ops can both be heard
Denise Kwan, Developer Advocate, Cisco Systems, Inc.
Mel Delgado, Developer Advocate, Cisco Systems, Inc.
2:30 PM – 2:50 PM PDT
Using Devops to simplify and manage webex API/SDK – Automatic webex bot deployment using Alexa skill
Rafat Kuraishi, Systems Architect, Cisco Systems, Inc.
Tehreem Tungekar, Solutions Engineer, NIGHTFALL AI
3:00 PM – 3:20 PM PDT
Thanks for doing Cisco Live with us and we can’t wait for amazing things tomorrow is sure to bring!
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a question or leave a comment below.
And stay connected with Cisco DevNet on social!