I like Cisco Chats because they give us an opportunity to connect with our global Developer Community. It’s a time for Cisco programmability experts to share helpful information that can guide you in your new or ongoing projects.
Our next #DevNet #CiscoChat is about Partner success!
November 1, 2018
10:00 a.m California Time
You should know that we do a lot of research and homework before we go live. So, for this #CiscoChat about how Partners are winning with DevNet, I turned to my mentor Chris Oggerino, who made sure I did my homework before I wrote this blog post.
Here’s what I learned from Chris.
Differentiate with DevNet
According to IDC, 19% of Partners globally will differentiate through software development delivery of intellectual property.
Our data says that only 6% of Cisco Partners are currently doing this. We see this as an opportunity for a large number of Partners to do some coding, that will help develop new offers for the market.
This is where you, the reader, get to ask yourself:
- “What makes our organization special?”
- “How can we put that into code?”
- “How can we take that knowledge and code, and use it to customize Cisco platforms for Customers?”
Succeed with DevNet
This is where you get to turn to us for help!
Cisco DevNet Ecosystem Exchange
This catalog of solutions is designed for:
- Executives and Line of Business Owners, who are looking for tried and tested solutions, that can solve business problems and increase revenue.
- Partners who are ready to develop solutions. Get inspired by what your peers are doing!
- Partners who are ready to resell great solutions. Many of these solutions are already available on Cisco’s price list, with built-in margin, and can enhance your offer over simply reselling Cisco packaged products and solutions.
Here are some of our featured success stories:
Transportation Industry Solution for 51 train stations in Italy.
Smart marketing and WiFi Solution for 850+ retails stores in the USA
Indoor mapping solution for mobile app providers for over 300 buildings in 20 countries
Chat with DevNet
To quote our friend Mo Abdel: #WeLoveOurPartners!
We’ve noticed that Cisco Partners who do custom development, or other customization of the overall solutions, are the ones with the bigger margins and more deals closed.
Dreamland Case Study: Local Measure
Bringing Fans to the Table: LaSalle Solutions, Local Measure, Cisco Spark (Webex Teams) and TRG-AMR
We have invited Local Measure to join us for DevNet’s next #CiscoChat LIVE!
Topic: DevNet Partner Differentiation
Date and Time: November 1, at 10:00 a.m. California Time
Silvia Spiva @silviakspiva (That’s me.) Cisco, Community Manager, DevNet
Mohammad Abdel-Khaliq @Moabdel
Cisco, Sr. Business Development Manager, Partners
Casey Bleeker @geekbleek
Cisco, Business Development Manager, DevNet
Christian Oswald @coswald79
Local Measure, VP, Americas and Channel Alliances
Mike Stralek @MStralek
Local Measure, Manager, Channel Business Development
Follow Cisco DevNet on Facebook and tune in!
#CiscoChat: November 1, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. California time.
Take your Partnership with Cisco to the next level of innovation and profitability.