The use of hybrid cloud or Intercloud technology is growing increasingly popular. A recent study supports that IT managers want a mix of public and private cloud in their enterprises. In fact, 60% of the 400 enterprises surveyed see the hybrid cloud model as the way to go.
And for good reason: The same secure, open and flexible solutions that can be found within your private data center can be implemented with a hybrid cloud set-up, providing the best of both worlds: private cloud control and flexible public clouds. And when the need arises to expand your data center, creating an Intercloud to extend your own data center and cloud capacity when you need it is an excellent option for any business of any size.
Next week, we invite you to join our informative cloud webcast: Cisco Solutions for Open and Secure Intercloud Workload Migration. You’ll gain insight as to how your organization will benefit from an Intercloud approach. The conversation will be focused on how your business can:
- Extend your company’s capabilities, store more data and increase resources as you need them. Data centers cost to both build and operate, and InterCloud makes the public cloud an extension of your cloud.
- Maintain your sense of security by applying your same quality of service restrictions and policies to your hybrid cloud. You may be “renting” the capacity, but for all intended purposes, you own it.
- Keep your current cloud provider of choice and even link to more than one if you choose. The same traits are replicated in each instance of your data center.
When Cisco’s Global Intercloud was introduced, it completely changed the direction of how we utilized the hybrid cloud. It also showed us the need that CIOs across the globe had for a customizable, secure and high-performance data center expansion solution. And now is your chance to see why we’ve answered with Intercloud.
Registration is open, mark your calendar and join us for this webcast (available on demand):
Wednesday, May 14
9:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 12:00 pm Eastern Time
- Cisco Announces Open and Secure Hybrid Cloud with the Collaboration of Cloud Providers and Technology Partners
- Cisco’s Cloud Portfolio – A Quick Overview
- Introducing Cisco’s Global Intercloud
Five Cloud Computing Trends Affecting Cloud Strategy Through 2015 by Gartner (Slideshow of trends)
- 5 Aspects of IT’s Enhanced Role As Cloud Services Broker by Gartner
- Watch Cisco Live’s Opening Session and Keynote by John Chambers on Monday, May 19 at 3:30 p.m. PDT.
- Register today for the Cisco Powered Cloud Day at Cisco Live on Monday, May 19. The insightful day will focus on opportunities and challenges that can be addressed with cloud.