In this week’s episode of Engineers Unplugged, Intel’s Damion Desai and Cisco’s Frank D’Agostino (@fdagosti) discuss cloud in the enterprise with the challenges modern applications bring. Don’t miss it!
**Want to be Internet Famous? Join us for our next shoot: VMworld Barcelona. Tweet me @CommsNinja!**
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.
Great episode. The cloud is getting deeper and deeper into the business and enterprises. The cloud is giving more apportunities and is quite cheaper than the standard servers. The business need to pay for what uses, not to invest thousands of USD in a simple datacenter. Cloud reduce costs and reduce engagement of the managers for administration, backups, even space.
Comments are closed.