Happy New Year! We’re kicking off the year strong with this very special international episode of Engineers Unplugged. Matthew Yeager (@mpyeager) and Juan Manuel Rey (@reypo) discuss cloud adoption in Europe and how the terms get lost in translation, but maintain a key focus: customers.
**The next shoot is last week of January at Cisco Live in Milan! If you want to be internet-famous, contact me ASAP to talk about being on the show.**
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.