#EngineersUnplugged S4|Ep12: DevTest on UCS Blades, Home Lab How-To
Welcome to the Season 4 Finale! Instead of a cliffhanger, Randy Keener (@vmrandy) and Trevor Roberts (@vmtrooper) bring you practical how-tos for your dev/test or home lab environment. If you have wanted to try your hand at code but didn’t know how to start, or if you want step-by-step on devtest on UCS Blades, this is the episode for you.
If you want to draw a beautiful unicorn, this is NOT the episode for you. Thank you Randy and Trevor (also a Cisco Champion!).
**The next shoot is at VMware Partner Exchange, Feb 10-13! Contact me now to become internet famous.**
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.