In this week’s episode of Engineers Unplugged, Colin McNamara (Nexus IS, @colinmcnamara) and Joe Onisick (Insieme, @jonisick) take opposing viewpoints for the OpenStack, cage match. Let’s watch:
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Where do you stand? Is OpenStack Enterprise ready? Thoughts, comments, or feedback? Join the conversation @CiscoDC.
I will point out that the unicorn is splashing awesomeness on the OpenStack logo.
I’m sorry Colin but you are incorrect. We both drew unicorns, yours is much like a horse with a horn, mine is production OpenStack. Both are wonderful mythical creatures.
Wat’s the difference between Cloupia and Openstack ?
Comments are closed.