Live #CiscoChat July 18: Digitize Your Business Through Collaboration
Technology is changing the face of business as we know it. The old guard is on its way out. That’s not particularly shocking news.
But over the next five years, digital disruption will displace 4 of the top 10 incumbent industry leaders for any given industry according to The Global Center for Digital Business Transformation. If you want your own business to remain relevant, now is the time to drive digital transformation and collaboration.
But what does that mean? And how do you do it? If you simply run headfirst into a new technological shift, you’re setting yourself up for failure — unless you truly understand the reason for the shift and your place within it.
- The importance of collaboration in business
- How to avoid pitfalls of digital transformation
- The future of digital business
Don’t forget to bring your own questions to the discussion as well! See you there!
Join us from 12n to 1p PT on Monday, July 18 for a #CiscoChat on digital transformation with @ChristopherIsak.
Cisco’s collaboration team, @CiscoCollab on Twitter, will moderate the conversation. Be sure to follow the account to participate. We’ll begin welcoming guests at 12pm PT and posting questions for discussion.
To participate in the chat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Live tab.
- For @ replies to specific participants in the discussion, please use a “.” at the beginning of the tweet, so that your question or comment will appear in the public twitter feed.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, please preface each with “1A, 1B,” etc. so it’s easier for others to follow the conversation.
Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet!