The Superheroes of Cisco Live and Why it’s Good to Have Your Head in The Clouds
TGIF! Cisco Live US 2017 is finally just a weekend away and I couldn’t be more excited to head to my first ever #CLUS! With about 27K+ people expected to attend in-person, over 170K attending virtually, and over 750 sessions across 10 different technology tracks, there’s so much to see and do and so little time to do it all! Needless to say, this is our biggest and best ever CLUS yet and I can’t wait to share the excitement with you, our esteemed customers and partners. We at Cisco, know how every day at the office is a new adventure for you. How hard you work to evolve, transform and protect your IT environment to keep pace with the ever-increasing demands of your end users. It’s no easy task, we’ll give you that- you’re the ones who hold IT all together; who keep IT running; the ones who will transform IT into a future that will truly amaze. You’re the ones. Heroes, Superheroes. You are IT and we salute you!
Which Superhero are you?
It’s about time your tireless efforts get the recognition they deserve, and this year’s Cisco Live has been created with exactly this mission- to celebrate YOU! We want to make sure you have the best time ever, in hot and happening Las Vegas, with all the fun, exciting events we have planned for you. I’m especially thrilled about the cloud sessions and activities that we have so carefully curated to ensure that you are empowered with the cutting-edge on everything cloud, making you true champions of the cloud. So, pay no heed to the tech villains lurking around. When you’re a Superhero, saving the IT world every day, it pays to have your head in the clouds.
To help you maximize your time at #CLUS (so you can head to the casinos at night with a ‘wealth’ of information), we have created a quick roundup of all the top activities you must check off your list:
- Kick off #CLUS in style with the big man himself, Cisco CEO, Chuck Robbins. In his opening keynote on Monday at 10.30am, Chuck will share with you your mission, should you chose to accept it, to create the new era of networking. #NetworkIntuitive.
- Make sure to visit the Data Center and Cloud booth (#429) at the Cisco Campus in the World of Solutions. Here, you can explore the latest Cisco data center and cloud solutions and get some hands-on action with live demos.
- Meet with the cloud experts at the Cloud Education Zone or schedule a 1:1 meeting at the Whisper Suites. We are busting some cloud myths here once and for all.
- Assess your cloud maturity by taking the Cisco Business Cloud Advisor (BCA) survey. Leverage IDC research on 6000 companies in 30 countries to learn the best practices for an optimized cloud strategy.
- Elevate your expectations from cloud at the ‘Cloud Day’. Explore what cloud can do for you with security, networks and services for the cloud. Engage in a panel discussion with Cisco, SAP and Equinox.
- Evolve, upgrade and manage your multicloud environment with cloud-focused sessions happening all week. These cover a wide array of topics such as ‘Cloud Strategy for a Multicloud World’, ‘Improving your Multicloud Journey’ and ‘Bridging the Cloud Gap’. For more information on all the cloud sessions and activities click here.
- Don’t forget to create some 24K magic with Bruno Mars at our Customer Appreciation event on Wednesday at 6pm. After all, Superheroes need to have fun too (and boogie all night while they are at it!)
- Top it all off with tons of opportunities to win some exciting superhero swag such as cloud tees, Amazon Echo Dots and even a mini drone! Just attend the Education Zone sessions, take the BCA survey or share your social media updates with #CLUS and #CiscoCloud
- Even Superheroes have a dark side. End #CLUS on a high note with ‘Breaking Bad’ star, Bryan Cranston, at our celebrity keynote session on Thursday at 4pm.
- And last but not least, join the conversation on our social media pages and get live #CLUS updates on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and SlideShare.
Sounds like an information overload? No problem. Download our mobile app to help you access your personal schedule and recommendations on the go, network with other attendees, and navigate Cisco Live like a pro.
For those who can’t make it in-person, don’t FOMO. You can catch all #CLUSremote updates from the beach, pool or virtually anywhere. You can even view all the action in real-time via the live broadcast here.
I hope you’re now as kicked as I am about Cisco Live! #CLUS2107 is truly a star-studded event worthy of the Superhero that you are. So, grab your cape and register now if you haven’t already. We look forward to you saving the day at #CLUS!