Takeaway: The Cisco Enterprise Mobility group has stayed ahead of the competition by staying innovative and cutting edge while delivering quality, high performing products and solutions, while displaying thought leadership on major technological trends such as 802.11ac and location-based services. We use this mobility blog as a platform to deliver information straight to wireless fans and readers. Here are the top 10 most read posts in 2013.
10. Monetize Your WLAN Using Cisco Location Analytics
9. Cisco Hacks: Notes from the CMX Hackathon
8. Looking Past the Mobile Phone
7. 802.11ac: Is Your Network Ready for Next-Gen Wi-Fi Traffic?
6. Cisco’s New Wall AP Helps Hoteliers Deliver In-Room Wi-Fi Access
5. Client Adoption for 802.11ac Wireless Technology
4. March (Network) Madness: an IT Manager’s Nightmore…or Slam Dunk?
3. Cisco Leads the Gartner Wired and Wireless LAN Infrastructure Magic Quadrant Again!
2. Cisco Will Ride the 802.11ac Wave 2
1. Get Your Network Ready for iOS7
We look forward to continuing to deliver excellence to your businesses and organizations. Stay tuned to this blog and get the latest on software releases, product launches, thought leadership and more.
Tags: analytics, Cisco, Connected, Enterprise, Gartner, hackathon, ios7, IT, location, location based services, mobile, mobility, New Year, technology, wi-fi, wifi, wireless