Many IT organizations use Microsoft PowerShell to automate and accelerate data center management tasks. The Cisco UCS PowerTool module for PowerShell provides users a comprehensive list of cmdlets to manage all components of Cisco UCS. Users can use these cmdlets to write PowerShell scripts to simplify, speed up, and error proof UCS management and deployment. Read More »
A number of useful scripts have been entered in the UCS PowerTool/PowerShell contest. Here is what’s been happening since the 11th.
The scripts have started rolling in and I wanted to update you on what’s been posted to date. Maybe you could use them in your environment? To review these scripts and participate in the contest, head over to the Cisco Communities. Read More »
Next week, Microsoft will be hosting over 16,000 attendees from over 160 countries at their Worldwide Partner Conference in Houston, Texas. Cisco is again a proud sponsor of this event and complete details about our participation are available on Cisco.com.
Stop by booth #1401 where Cisco will be demonstrating:
In addition to demonstrating the products and solutions that have catapulted Cisco to the #2 blade server vendor worldwide1, Rex Backman will be speaking on “Leveraging Cisco Datacenter Assets to Drive Private Cloud Revenue” Wednesday (4:00 – 5:00 PM, Hilton America Grand Ballroom D).
Both the Nexus 1000V and FlexPod won Best of TechEd 2013 awards. This was the third year in a row for a Cisco product to be so honored.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at WPC. Join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #CiscoWPC. If you won’t be able to join us and would like to learn more about how Cisco is changing the economics of the datacenter, I would encourage you to review this presentation on SlideShare or my previous series of blog posts, Yes, Cisco UCS servers are that good. Or visit the Microsoft Cisco UCS portal.
- Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Server Tracker, Q1 2013 Revenue Share, May 2013
I first attended Microsoft TechEd in 1996 in Los Angeles. What a learning experience it was.
This year, I’ll be there staffing the Cisco booth (#1701) speaking about the Cisco Unified Computing System.
- Do you run SQL, Exchange, SharePoint or other Microsoft applications?
- Want to learn about the x86 server technologies and solutions that have propelled Cisco to the #2 blade server vendor in the Americas and #3 worldwide1 in only 3 years?
- Would you like to see how you can have common set of management tools for your rack and blade servers that provide the missing hardware insight layer, with visibility from the chassis and rack all the way through to the virtual machine layer?
- Are you interested in a turn-key solution for your private cloud (FlexPod & VSPEX)?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, stop by and speak with the UCS server team.
Cisco will also be demonstrating:
Both the Nexus 1000V and FlexPod are finalist for the Best of TechEd 2013. We are very hopeful this will be our third year in a row to win a Best of TechEd award.