Mobile Video in the Palm Of Your Hand
Off To Amsterdam and IBC with Infinite Video For Mobile Operators
What’s Driving the Interest in Mobile Video?
According to the 2016 Cisco Mobile Visual Networking Index, mobile is the #1 consumer device and Video is driving the next wave of Mobility. At IBC this year we will discuss our Infinite Video For Mobile Operators Solution, where we highlight mobile video offerings today from T-Mobile, Verizon Go90, and many more operators.
Global Mobile Data Traffic Drivers
Cisco IBC 2016
With IBC 2016 less than 9 days away, I wanted to make sure you are up to date on Cisco’s presence at the show so you get the best experience for yourself.
Our Booth Location
We are in the same location as last year, at the entrance of Hall 1 Stand A71.
This year we’ll show our customers why NOW is the time to Transform Entertainment. As well as showing momentum with several key deployments and customer announcements, Cisco will demonstrate its leadership in:
- Cloud-based innovative experiences and services with the Infinite Solution platform combined with our Mobile Core, for customers on the go.
- Security solutions with the launch of a comprehensive offer to protect infrastructure, services and content.
Hope to see you there, and for further information:
- On Cisco Mobile Visual Networking Index
- Blog: Mobile Video Consumption Is Going Crazy – A New Approach for Mobile Video Services
- Blog: How Does a Mobile Operator Manage Video Traffic and Make Money at It?
- Blog: Inside Verizon Go90
- Blog: Video Consumption Is Going Mobile – T-Mobile Binge On
- Read Our White Paper: “A New Approach for Mobile Video Services”