In a little over 11 weeks, the doors will open for the 2020 EMEAR edition of Cisco Live! We’re putting the finishing touches to our bespoke Service Provider programme at this flagship event; bringing together the very best of what we have to offer for, and with, our Service Providers. From the interactive experiences in our Service Provider Hub to the packed agenda of technical and strategic sessions, we have something to offer all our Service Providers.
If you haven’t registered yet, you can still take advantage of our Early Bird prices and save up to €400. The Early Bird discounts end on 26 November so register now to make sure you don’t miss out. You can find out more about the Service Provider sessions and submit your registration by visiting the main Cisco Live website.
Still deciding whether to join us at Cisco Live! 2020? Let’s make it easier for you, here are five reasons why Cisco Live Barcelona is an event Service Providers can’t miss out on.
- Build your own agenda and choose from 58+ Service Provider sessions From customer stories to in-depth technical seminars, we have it all covered. Learn more about Cisco’s Internet Peering concepts, segment routing or 5G packet core. If managed services or solutions for your own internal IT is your thing, check out the latest updates in our SD-WAN, collaboration or security portfolios. Our Service Provider sessions all have a common goal: to explore, analyze, and find solutions for every aspect of the Service Provider’s business. There’s something for everyone.
- We’ll share the very latest Service Provider strategies in our mainstage session As well as our deep dive sessions, hear directly from Cisco Executives in our Service Provider mainstage session: Service Provider Revolution. Alongside our customers and partners, we’ll be discussing how you can grow revenue, reduce costs and mitigate risks by working with Cisco. The session will take place on 27 January at 3pm local time. Make sure you register for the session and join us on the day.
- Network with 400 of your peers at our Service Provider Reception Throughout the Cisco Live agenda there are plenty of opportunities for you to network and meet with your industry peers. The best place to relax over a drink and network with peers is at our Reception where we will be welcoming around 400 Service Provider guests and Cisco Executives. Taking place after our Service Provider mainstage session on 27 January, this event will be hosted at the famous W Hotel located on Barceloneta Beach. You’ll be able to register for the Service Provider Reception when you confirm your attendance for the main-stage session.
- Immerse yourself in interactive demonstrations at our Service Provider Hub Located in the World of Solutions, the Service Provider Hub offers you the chance to immerse yourself in our technology offerings; 5G for Enterprise, SD-WAN and SD-Branch services, intent-based automation for SP, and segment routing-based slicing. We will also have experiences for you to get involved in – more on that later!
- Meet with our Cisco Executives Last, but certainly not least, is the opportunity to meet with key Cisco Executives from across the business. You can schedule one-on-one meetings via your Cisco account manager or come along to the Welcome Reception for a more informal conversation. Make sure you don’t miss out on the chance to engage directly with our senior leaders.
We’ll be sharing regular updates on Cisco Live! so keep checking back on the Service Provider page which you’ll find on the Cisco Live! registration site.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona!