Digital Transformation will be in full swing before you know it. By digitizing the most important assets through the Internet of Things (IoT), companies can dramatically grow their business, increase operational efficiency, and deliver exciting customer experiences. No wonder, IoT is predicted to be one of the most important factors impacting business fundamentals in the coming decades.
But how do you align your business requirements with IT? What about operations? Security? Considering the huge potential and complexity of IoT as a tool for Digital Transformation, it takes experience, an ecosystem, and the right network to accelerate time to value.Plenty to ponder on. Let’s chat on Wed, April 5th at 11AM PST about benefits and obstacles on the way to digitization through IoT.
To participate in the #Ciscochat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Follow @CiscoServices and @Cisco_IoT on Twitter.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Latest tab.
- Add to the conversation by using the #CiscoChat hashtag in your tweets. This way, others can find your contributions to the discussion.
- When replying to specific participants, add a “.” at the beginning of the tweet so your question or comment will appear in your public twitter feed.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, preface each tweet with “1A,” “2A,” etc. This will make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
Welcome introductions and questions will begin at 11am PST. Don’t forget to bring your own questions to the discussion, too. See you there!