Every year IT’s best and brightest gather in Cancún to see the future at Cisco Live. The event is just a few weeks away, so if you’ve not yet registered, now’s the time. And if you’re already joining us on site? Begin building out your agenda today!
Here are 5 must-do activities to get you started.
1. Learn why technology adoption is critical to your success
Effective technology adoption involves not only training and on-boarding your teams, but even changing processes to take full advantage of everything that new technologies can do.
In this session, you’ll hear from two of our front-line customer success experts who help customers every day. We’ll walk you through the resources and activities that Cisco Customer Experience (CX) offers to help you at the critical adoption stage of your transformation journey.
Thursday, October 31, 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM. Register here.
2. See how to get more value from Cisco DNA Center
Two of the great new resources coming from Cisco CX are called Ask the Expert (ATX) sessions and Accelerators. Delivered remotely and taking as little as 75 minutes, they get straight to what you need to know to get to grips with specific activities.
In this breakout session, two of our Customer Success specialists will demonstrate these highly targeted sessions, focusing on DNA Center Assurance.
Wednesday, October 30, 10:45 AM to 12:15 PM. Register here.
3. Get one-on-one advice in the CX Booth
Whether you have a transformation challenge you want to talk through, or want to find out more about ATX and Accelerators, the CX booth in the World of Solutions should be your first port of call.
We’ll have technical experts on hand to whiteboard ideas, and a five-minute self-assessment tool to evaluate your IT maturity and spark new ideas.
4. Take a break to unwind and have fun
After all that, you probably need a break. We’ve packed the CX booth with a coffee bar and a host of fun mini-games. Reckon you can set a high score?
We’ll even have swag and giveaways on the stand so you won’t go home empty-handed.
5. Stay tuned to Cisco TV
Whether you’ll be on site with us in Cancún or back in the office at your desk, you can keep up with the show on Cisco TV.
Follow the livestream to get the big sessions right on your desktop:
- I’ll be sharing my perspective as the Managing Director of Cisco CX Latin America on the big trends in our region, on Wednesday 30 Oct 11:00am.
- Look out for Francesca Laurie, Customer Success Executive, giving the inside track on technology adoption, on Wednesday 30 Oct 11:30am
- Don’t miss Edgar Valdivia and German Zaporta, Customer Success Specialists, exploring how CX can help you accelerate your DNA Center lifecycle, on Thursday 31 Oct 11:00am
For news from around the show, follow Cisco Customer Experience on social media and use #CiscoCX and #CiscoLiveLA to join the conversation!
Want to learn more about Cisco CX? Visit our CX hub
CONNECT WITH CISCO