Nominations are Now Open for Cisco Champions for Security
Are you passionate about security technology? Are you interested in connecting with a global network of people like you? If so, you could be a good candidate to join the all-new Cisco Champions for Security group. Cisco Champions are a group of individuals from around the world who enjoy connecting with each other and sharing their knowledge with the larger community.
Cisco Champions make a difference by:
- Supporting their peers in social communities, forums, and networks
- Sharing their relevant experiences and thoughts on Cisco blogs
- Providing valuable feedback directly to Cisco
- And more
Cisco Champions have a unique opportunity to contribute to and enhance the way people use the latest technologies. They also receive:
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Opportunities to communicate with Cisco employees
- Recognition for their contributions
I’m happy to announce the call for nominations for the all-new Cisco Champions for Security. From now until October 31, 2014, you can nominate yourself, a friend, or mentor for inclusion in this program. See our announcement post in the Cisco Champions Community and submit your application here. Be sure to mention “Security” in your nomination. All Cisco Champions for Security will be selected and alerted no later than November 25, 2014.