The surge of fully remote or hybrid workers has increased the need for organizations to have full visibility and the ability to respond quickly to thwart any attacks as they arise. Whether the device is on- or off-premises, or in the cloud organizations must have the security tools to respond.
The continuously changing and complex threat landscape can add pressure on your internal security team, which they may not be equipped to handle. By partnering with a security company that understands the current threat landscape and can prepare you to tackle threats that lie ahead, your organization can save time and resources and instead focus on your core business.
Protecting your hybrid workers while maintaining your security resilience is the name of the game.
Cisco is recognized by Gartner as a Visionary based on our Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision, which we believe includes our plan to innovate and protect organizations against the ever-evolving threat landscape. Click here to access the full report.
Cisco security provides you the ability to be confident, be bold, and be fearless.
- Cisco has made a concerted effort to ensure that everyone below the security poverty line has a right to feel safe and secure from cyberattacks. We have invested in mindshare and resources to continue to partner where we can and lead where we must, to ensure no one goes at this alone. Cisco Secure Endpoint is available in multiple enterprise buying models in simple-to-understand product tiers without the hidden costs of add-on licenses.
- Additionally, through Talos, one of the world’s largest commercial threat intelligence groups, Secure Endpoint is at the forefront of the identification of threats and with the intelligence discovered can build it back into the offering for the benefit of all customers.
- With the ever-changing threat landscape, Cisco’s approach to XDR strengthens and provides greater visibility, faster detection, and simplified response across your security products from one single viewpoint. This allows for greater efficiency when investigating and remediating threats regardless of their attack vector. Secure Endpoint comes natively integrated across the Cisco Secure portfolio through SecureX to deliver end-to-end security for customers without requiring a heavy lift of often complex multiple vendor systems integrations.
- The Secure Endpoint and Kenna Security integration followed rapidly after Kenna’s acquisition to expose customers to Kenna’s industry-leading Risk-based Vulnerability Management technology. The integration was the first amongst the entire Cisco portfolio and allowed Secure Endpoint customers to gain risk-based endpoint security. It enables customers to prioritize endpoint protection and enhances threat investigation with vulnerability threat context to accelerate incident response with three main use cases: Scanner-less vulnerability visibility, risk-based vulnerability context, and the provision of accurate, actionable risk scores.
- Click here to access the full report.
- Give it a test drive and obtain a free 30-day trial of Secure Endpoint by clicking here.
- Live instant demo: Want to explore on your own? See how you can discover and remediate threats in depth in our live environment. Click here to access the demo.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Peter Firstbrook, Chris Silva, 31 December 2022.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Cisco.
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with Cisco Secure on social!
Cisco Secure Social Channels