Cisco Hosting Amsterdam 2015 FIRST Technical Colloquium
Registration is now open for the upcoming FIRST Technical Colloquium May 4-6, 2015 at Cisco Systems in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. The event already has an exciting preliminary program covering:
- Attacks Against Cloud Server Honeypots
- Emerging Threats – The State of Cyber Security
- Cisco IOS and IOS-XE Integrity Assurance
- CIIP and NIS Directives and Their Implication for CERTs – Recent German Activities
- APT Attack & Mobile Threats – MyCERT Case Studies
- Challenges in Applied Threat Intelligence
- SSHCure: Flow-Based Compromise Detection Using NetFlow/IPFIX
- Next Level Red Team vs. Blue Team
As well as many more current issues facing the incident response community! Learn how organizations operationalize intelligence to mitigate and detect advanced threats, and listen to war stories from front line incident responders and managers.
The event’s line-up includes notables from KPMG, IBM, CERT, Cisco, MyCERT, Alertlogic, and many others. Looking forward to a great TC in Amsterdam!
Jeff Bollinger and Matt ValitesTags: