Give the gift of security resilience and receive instant savings from a secure choice enterprise agreement.
When it comes to the holidays, most thoughts turn towards shopping and spending time with friends and loved ones. In the business world, the holiday season often lands at the end of the quarter / fiscal year, and businesses start to make lists of things that need to be purchased in the coming years, and sometimes they find themselves wanting to purchase a gift – so to speak – for themselves.
The problem that many organizations face is that when it comes to purchasing products and services, balancing today’s needs and budget isn’t as easy as it sounds. Add to this the concern of unclear future security needs which can be stressful. But what if you could get exactly what you need, protect the budget and future-proof your investment at the same time?
We want to give a gift to you. That is right, you read that correctly. We want to make your holidays a little bit more special with the gift of security resilience. And we can offer that to you with instant savings.
Build Out Your Security Resilience
Here are a few examples of how you can build the gift of security resilience that best fits your organization’s security needs today and is ready to grow with your tomorrow.
User and Device Security
Provide edge to edge protection. Hold the first line of defense against cyberthreats for branch offices and remote users. Maintain the last line of defense, by protecting your endpoint devices with rapid incident detection, response, and remediation of advanced threats.
Provide protection for your users and devices with these essential Cisco Secure products.
Cloud and Application Security
Protect what matters, get cloud and application protection that secures internet access, safeguards cloud app usage, and identifies public cloud threats. Build out your cloud and application security with these essential Cisco Secure products.
Zero Trust Secure Access
Cisco Secure Zero Trust helps you transform your business with continuous verification of users and devices for secure access. These Cisco Secure products are part of the essential architecture towards building zero trust secure access.
Your Gift Starts with Two
Choose any of the two Cisco Secure products that you want to buy towards building out user and device security, cloud and application security, zero trust secure access, or any of our security solutions. You do not have to stop with two, you have the freedom to grow; add more, save more.
Cisco Secure products you can choose from:
- Cisco Secure Endpoint offers advanced endpoint protection across control points, enabling your business to stay resilient.
- Cisco Umbrella offers the gift of flexible, cloud delivered security. It combines multiple security functions into one solution, so you can extend data protection to devices, remote users, and distributed locations anywhere.
- Cisco Secure Firewall helps you plan, prioritize, close gaps, and recover from disaster stronger.
- Secure Access by Duo helps you adapt to the changing threat landscapes faster with full scale visibility and unmatched reliability, all from an interface so simple that anyone can use it.
- Cisco Secure Email helps you rapidly detect, quarantine, investigate, and remediate cyberattacks that target your email.
- Cisco Secure Network Analytics analyzes your existing network data to help detect threats that may have found a way to bypass your existing controls, before they can do serious damage.
- Cisco Kenna Security manages vulnerability by cutting costs, saving time, and keeping your teams focused on reducing the biggest risks to your business.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) enables an automated approach to discover, profile, authenticate, and authorize trusted endpoints and end users connecting to the self-managed network infrastructure, regardless of access medium.
- Cisco Cloudlock is a cloud-native cloud access security broker (CASB) that helps you move to the cloud safely. It protects your cloud users, data, and apps. Cloudlock’s simple, open, and automated approach uses APIs to manage the risks in your cloud app ecosystem. With Cloudlock you can more easily combat data breaches while meeting compliance regulations.
- Cisco Secure Workload seamlessly delivers a zero-trust approach to securing your application workloads across any cloud and on-premises data center environments by reducing the attack surface, preventing lateral movement, identifying workload behavior anomalies, and remediating threats quickly.
Give the Gift of Security with a Cisco Secure Choice Enterprise Agreement
Choose, buy, and deploy Cisco Secure products through one easy-to-manage Cisco Secure Choice Enterprise Agreement; save more as you buy more for all of those on your holiday list. Protect your end users working remotely, in office only, or in a hybrid environment as with more devices on and off the network, cybersecurity risks are not slowing down anytime soon. Build the solution that best fits your organization through a single, flexible agreement that lets you pay annually, as you go, over 3 or 5 years, with 0% financing.
With Cisco’s Secure Choice Enterprise Agreements, you can add security resilience in 2023 and beyond, with exactly the security products and services you need, right when you need them the most.
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with Cisco Secure on social!
Cisco Secure Social Channels