It’s that time again! SC’15
Who’s heading to SC’15 this weekend? I am!
Austin looks to have an exciting lineup this year. Here’s the things I’m involved with:
- Dave Goodell and the rest of the Libfabric crew will be presenting An Introduction to the OpenFabric Interfaces API tutorial
- Dr. George Bosilca and I will presenting the annual Open MPI State of the Union BOF
- The MPI Forum BOF will present the current and future directions of the MPI standard itself
- There’s also a Libfabric BOF on Tuesday afternoon
- I’ll be giving mini-talks in the Cisco booth (#588) about our usNIC technology: 1pm Tuesday and 4pm Wednesday
We’ve also got some fun schwag to give away in the Cisco booth. You’ll have to stop by to see what it is. 🙂
Will you be in Austin for SC’15 this week?
If so, be sure to drop by the Cisco booth (#588); Dave Goodell and I will be on booth duty much of the time — be sure and say hello.
Hope to see you there!