Who’s heading to SC’15 this weekend? I am!
Austin looks to have an exciting lineup this year. Here’s the things I’m involved with:
- Dave Goodell and the rest of the Libfabric crew will be presenting An Introduction to the OpenFabric Interfaces API tutorial
- Dr. George Bosilca and I will presenting the annual Open MPI State of the Union BOF
- The MPI Forum BOF will present the current and future directions of the MPI standard itself
- There’s also a Libfabric BOF on Tuesday afternoon
- I’ll be giving mini-talks in the Cisco booth (#588) about our usNIC technology: 1pm Tuesday and 4pm Wednesday
We’ve also got some fun schwag to give away in the Cisco booth. You’ll have to stop by to see what it is. 🙂
Will you be in Austin for SC’15 this week?
If so, be sure to drop by the Cisco booth (#588); Dave Goodell and I will be on booth duty much of the time — be sure and say hello.
Hope to see you there!
Somehow there is no comment field on your MPI BOF page…..
Scenario: root process sends request to all others and post a receive from any source. All other processes calculate and post Isend with result. Root receives one result and then broadcasts that it doesn’t need the rest any more. All other processes see this broadcast, and cancel their sends if they have been performed already. If their calculation was not finished yet, they abort it.
Somehow I find a cancelled send request much more natural than a cancelled receive…..
Comments are closed.