Last week, ThousandEyes hosted its very first Partner Connection event and to the nearly 5,000 participants that signed up – thank you. Thank you for your interest, for showing up, and for being a partner in every sense of the word.
In today’s new reality, cloud has become the new data center, SaaS the new application stack, and home the new office. And the connective tissue to keep all of this running? The internet itself, which has become the new enterprise network and core backbone to power applications and digital services. That’s what we discussed at last week’s one-of-a-kind event. How is this new enterprise reality causing pain points and how does ThousandEyes – via our partner ecosystem – help solve them? What’s the market relevancy and, importantly, how do we enable our partners to differentiate, and build new revenue streams?
I want to take a moment here to recap some of the key takeaways from the event and clearly outline what’s next.
1) ThousandEyes is All-In on Channel
Just days prior to Partner Connection, ThousandEyes announced big news: we’re going all in for partners. We’ve always been committed to our partners, joining forces to help solve customers’ most pressing digital challenges. By going all in, we’re deepening that commitment by moving to a full channel sales model to further help our partners drive and deliver immediate customer value.
Our partners know better than anyone the journey customers are taking, undergoing digital transformation projects to adapt to and more importantly thrive in a new business environment. Now that cloud and internet networks have extended the IT perimeter way beyond the four walls of the enterprise, ThousandEyes helps you respond to your customers’ need to deliver optimal digital experiences in many use cases:
- Customer application digital experiences—because for many companies, their applications are their businesses.
- Workforce digital experiences—because hybrid work has become the new norm for the modern workforce.
- Enterprise digital experiences—because they enable organizations to deploy modern hybrid and SD-WANs with confidence.
Going all in with our Cisco partners means that we can scale like never before and meet customers where they are, at a time when they need it the most.
2) Supporting Partners to Support Customers
As your customers’ CIOs and IT leaders have become key to ensuring business continuity in a cloud-first and hybrid work world, where challenges to reliable connectivity and optimized experiences abound, your role as partner and provider is critical, and we’re here to support you, supporting your customers.
ThousandEyes’ unique cloud and internet intelligence technology successfully helps customers deliver optimal digital experiences, and this market success translates into Cisco partner opportunities for increased revenue and profitability, including:
- Resell margin on initial sales and renewals
- Professional services revenue by helping customers with installation, instantiation (creating tests, alerts, dashboards, and reports), integration with external systems, and on-going maintenance
- Managed services to support the many customers that want a partner to manage their entire ThousandEyes solution
3) Here’s How to Build a Practice with ThousandEyes
Building a ThousandEyes practice is an opportunity to differentiate your services and build new revenue streams. As Cisco global channel lead Oliver Tuszik put it:
“ThousandEyes is another important Cisco component in driving more subscription-based annual recurring revenues – an important shift we know is just good business for our partners’ bottom line.”
Learn how to build and grow a sustainable business with ThousandEyes, while helping your customers deliver better digital experiences, visit Cisco SalesConnect for a closer look at the full breadth of the Enablement Toolbox, including ThousandEyes Automator for quick onboarding, Pricing Tools, Common Use Cases, Black Belt Training, and much more.
You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for our quarterly ThousandEyes Partner Newsletter.
And in case you missed last week’s ThousandEyes Partner Connection Event, you can now catch them all on-demand here, including sessions such as:
- Opening keynote with ThousandEyes Co-founder & GM Mohit Lad
- A message from Oliver Tuszik, Cisco SVP of Global Partner Sales on how Cisco and ThousandEyes are working together to help your business achieve profitability and relevancy.
- Demos from ThousandEyes Channel Enablement Guru Bob Porter on Automator and other tools that help you deploy, and drive customer value fast.
- An inside look at how partners are building businesses with ThousandEyes as ThousandEyes Head of Channel Craig Vario is joined by NTT and WWT for a discussion on what drives success.
- A conversation with Todd Nightingale, Cisco EVP, GM Enterprise Networking & Cloud on Cisco and ThousandEyes, better together.
- Creating partner success with Jason Gallo, Cisco Global VP, Partner Sales Business Development, on how Cisco is investing in partner practice building.
- Closing remarks from ThousandEyes Chief Revenue Officer Michael Reid on the $15B+ growing market opportunity as digital enterprises continue to rely on the cloud and internet.
Learn how to build and grow a sustainable business with ThousandEyes
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on social!
Cisco Partners Facebook | @CiscoPartners Twitter | Cisco Partners LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH CISCO