Chances are if you’re attending this year’s Cisco Live in Las Vegas, you’re probably not new to the event. With more than 37,000 attending the four global Cisco Live events held each year, it’s the largest event we host. Although attendees always come for the in depth-training, live demos and networking, this year there is so much more to come for. You’ve likely seen the buzz around our recent announcement, so we clearly have some exciting updates to talk about.
Why it’s worth it…
Partner Days is a brand new program at Cisco Live US, designed just for our partners. Five tailored breakouts and an inspiring keynote will go in-depth about key technologies, sales strategies and give you access to exclusive training, demos and networking events. Wendy Bahr, SVP, Global Partner Organization, kicks off the week with what you can do to capture the digital opportunity. The custom sessions continue deep dives focusing on Digital Network Architecture, Next-Gen Cloud and Data Center, Sales Multiplier, Security and the Future of the Systems Engineer. Take a look at the full agenda and add sessions to your schedule (don’t forget the opening keynote from CEO Chuck Robbins).
As our thank you, enjoy free professional headshots outside our Partner Days room, in Oceanside A. Then, come help us celebrate and appreciate all of our partners at the VIP Partner Lounge during the customer appreciation event on Wednesday night.
No two attendees have the same experience
These three action-packed Partner Days are about you, so we want to see how you experience Cisco Live and the new Partner Days program. Connect with us by following @CiscoPartners on Twitter, where you can share:
- your thoughts and questions about all the Partner Days sessions
- inspiring quotes or valuable insights from our speakers
- the coolest thing you saw from the World of Solutions (there will be a lot!)
- Breaking Bad references during the Bryan Cranston keynote
- the perfect selfie or maybe even a picture of your step counter to show off how active you’ve been (I’m making these up now)
…You get it, literally anything you want, that’s the whole idea.
What about the folks who won’t be attending in-person?
I’m glad you asked. We want to engage all of our partners, even those who can’t be with us in Las Vegas. You can absolutely ask your questions on Twitter, but even better than giving a 140 character response, we’ll be broadcasting Facebook Live interviews with Cisco executives throughout the Partner Days program:
- Monday, 9:15am PT – Nirav Sheth, VP, Partner Solutions, Architectures & Engineering
- Tuesday, 9:15am PT – Michelle Chiantera, VP, Global Partner Marketing
- Wednesday, 9:15am PT – Wendy Bahr, SVP, Global Partner Organization
You’ll have the opportunity to hear more from these speakers and have your questions answered live. ‘Like’ Cisco Partners on Facebook and tune in, whether you’re in Vegas or at your home office. For the first time ever, we’ll be live streaming the CLUS opening keynote by Chuck Robbins on the Cisco home page, as well as the Cisco Facebook page. You can also tune in to more Facebook Live broadcasts each of these days at 3:30pm PT where we’ll be joined by some Partner Days attendees.
If you’re not the most socially savvy, there’s truly never been a better time to get started. There are humans on the other side of these social accounts – like myself – and we look forward to connecting with you, live from the middle of the action in Las Vegas. Be sure to use the hashtags #CLPartnerDays and #CLUS in all your tweets, that way you can track and join the conversation with your peers.
We’ll see you there or online!
For those people who like to skim or just scroll to the bottom:
- Our recent announcement will give us a lot to talk about. Get up to speed!
- Add Partner Days sessions to your schedule
- Don’t miss out on the opening keynote by Cisco CEO, Chuck Robbins
- Follow @CiscoPartners and tweet using #CLPartnerDays and #CLUS
- Tune in to our Facebook Live interviews Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:15am PT and 3:30pm PT
- Join us in the VIP Partner Lounge at the Customer Appreciation Event
Looking forward to CLUS and the first ever Partner Days! Know that Wendy Bahr and Nirav Sheth are going to rock it out like they usually do!
There’s definitely a great lineup for Partner Days!
Comments are closed.