Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Richard McLeod stopped by the Channels Blog this week and dared partners to be bold in collaboration. Coming off a fabulously successful Collaboration Summit, Richard reiterated his mantra of “dare to be bold” around four key imperatives.
If you attended Collaboration Summit, check out Richard’s follow up blog and reinforce the lessons from the event. Even if you didn’t attend Collaboration Summit, Richard’s blog is a great place to catch up on what you might have missed.
- Kerry Best discussed education and the Internet of Everything (IoE)
- Jeff Aboud talks security in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Erich Latchford showed how to take journey to private cloud services
- Vivian Chan explains how government agencies are embracing mobility
Keep An Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings.