Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – January 22, 2016
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Greetings everyone. Hope you all had a great week – let’s jump right into it!
Customer Success Teams Can Be Revenue Engines
I’m always excited to have new bloggers contribute to the partner blog. Scott Schell, from the Global Customer Success team, made his debut this week.
It’s no secret that we’re keen on helping you build customer success here at Cisco. Scott offered up some great advice on how you can deliver just that and drive revenue.
Check out his post to learn more and be sure to attend the accompanied webinar. Great to have you Scott!
The 2016 ASR Report is Out!
I’m not completely sure, but I think security is a pretty big topic these days, which is all the more reason to check out our Annual Security Report.
The report analyzes advances by security industry and criminals and can give you key insights into where to strengthen your customer’s defenses. You’ll also find new threat intelligence, trend analysis and much more.
Here’s our CEO and SVP of Security talking about this year’s report:
In the Channel News
- CRN has more on our new cloud consumption model
- Cisco joins global problem solvers at 2016 WEF
- Zeus Kerravala asks about Cisco’s social responsibility
- Chuck Robbins talks about FireEye, Ericsson and Recurring Revenues
- Forewarned Is Forearmed: Announcing the 2016 Cisco Annual Security
- Why aging infrastructure is a growing problem
- Chuck Robbins blogs about the 4th industrial revolution, people, and trust
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Attend the anatomy of a customer success team webinar
- Drive 16Gb FC adoption with reduced pricing for Emulex adapters to increase your customer base, grow your Cisco UCS business, and introduce new solutions.
- Stop by Cisco Marketplace for enterprise apps, products, solutions and services
- Partners, have you taken advantage of SalesConnect?
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
I would love to hear your feedback on how I can improve this blog. Please leave your comments and thoughts in the comments section at the end. Thanks for reading!