Today’s world is all about moving fast, getting things done on the go – or at Cisco, going Full Speed – and mobility is critical to this way of life. Think about how mobility has changed industries – in healthcare, nurses can take patient information at the bedside using an iPad. In retail, sales people can checkout using their iPhone anywhere in the store. However, when the experience is frustrating – slow apps, hanging transactions – it’s easy to take a different course. All of us want to have the same connectivity that we have at work and at home no matter where we are.
This is why, over the last year, our engineering teams have been working with Apple engineers to develop the very best app and voice experience for iPhone and iPad on the best corporate networks. We know that it only takes one bad experience to lose a customer. Second chances are a luxury.
We think it is not just about experience. It is also about digital transformation, as a means to drive faster innovation, reduce cost and complexity, and keep your competitive edge.
Through our partnership with Apple and with the release of iOS 10 and availability of solutions on the latest Cisco networking software and hardware, you can now:
- Roam freely – be more productive while on the go with efficient roaming, reduced network load and lower battery usage
- Let your business come first – easily prioritize the most critical apps on your wireless network
- Make it easy and automated – your network will configure itself automatically to optimize roaming and prioritize mobile app traffic
- Enjoy improved mobile collaboration – deep iPhone integrations combines Cisco Spark’s high-quality voice and video calling with Apple’s legendary hardware and ease of use.
Please join Rowan Trollope, Joe Cozzolino, Jeff Reed, a special Apple guest speaker, and myself on October 25th for a livestream event to discuss our latest solutions that will help fast track your mobile enterprise.
Watch this space for the replay, coming week of November 7.
Topics during the one-hour session include:
- Transforming your business with mobile solutions
- Calling, messaging and meetings on iPhone and iPad
- Optimizing Wi-Fi connectivity and prioritizing business apps
- Centralized support across your Cisco and iOS devices
- Live Q&A
You can read more about what we’ve done to optimize Wi-Fi connectivity and prioritize apps here and more on the collaboration updates here.
Think back to the healthcare and retail examples I shared earlier. Think about how enhancing mobility can transform your business. It starts with user experience and there’s never been a better time. Looking forward to you joining us to learn how to get started.
Welcome to blogging Chris and great update on the Apple partnership!
A great event. Looking forward for more such events.
Unfortunatelly, because of time gap, I didn’t paricipate in this event.
Can I watch this video somehow?
Agreed. Please post the replay. Thank you.
Comments are closed.