Digital transformation is all about change. In manufacturing, change is most often seen in our technologies, processes, and infrastructure. But implementing change in the world of Industry 4.0 depends first on getting employees to embrace the changes.
It’s easier said than done when it comes to manufacturing, where employee engagement is traditionally seen as a bonus, rather than a necessity. However, the landscape is changing – More and more manufacturers are beginning to see that the industry leaders who can break into untapped markets with new innovations are relying on their people as a competitive strategy.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to empower every employee with the tools to maximize their individual efficiency while working together to drive overall company productivity.
- 3 key leadership strategies that are critical to keeping employees motivated through change
- Understand how to encourage the adoption of new technologies and encourage innovation
- Learn what tools you must have in place in order to bring innovative communication technology to the workforce
- Discover how to use your network infrastructure as a reliable platform for better collaboration
Want to learn more?
Check out the featured resources mentioned in this episode:
- 4 Ways to Transform Your People Strategy, Industry Week
- Using Technology to Smooth Disruption and Improve Well Being, Mckinsey
- How Industry 4.0 Will Virtually Erase Downtime and Save You Money
- Employees Aren’t Engaged in Manufacturing, Here’s What to Do About It, Manufacturing.net
- Humans Robots and the Future of Work, Industry Week
More resources for you
- Factory Collaboration Story, Video 1:56
- Improve Workforce Productivity with Industrial Collaboration, White Paper
- Visit our Manufacturing Leaders website
Got a question?
Submit your question in the comments section at the bottom of this blog. All questions will be answered in detail within 2 business days.
Have an idea for a good episode?
What would you like to see covered on the show? Leave your episode suggestions in the comments section below. We will review your suggestion and bring in the best experts to discuss your topic of choice!
Tell us what you think!
We use your feedback to make our episodes as helpful as possible! Use the comment section at the bottom of this blog to let us know what you love about the show and provide any suggestions for how we can improve.