Digital Manufacturing at Cisco Live 2017
Are you an Embedded IT manufacturing professional (An IT person who also works in operations) and you’re headed to Cisco Live in Las Vegas June 25-29, 2017 at Mandalay Bay? You need to swing by the Manufacturing demos in the IoT and Industry District in the World of Solutions to learn how Cisco can help enable your Digital Factory Core. If you are not attending, it’s not too late to join us by registering now.
Even though the Industrial IoT (IIoT), Industry 4.0, and smart manufacturing concepts have been around for years, thought leaders are now agreeing that manufacturing is at an inflection point. Visit the IoT & Industries District to learn more about Connected Factory for Industrie 4.0, a suite of new products and solutions including Connected Asset Manager or CAM for IoT Intelligence, Industrial Network Director, and Time Sensitive networking. These solutions can truly help manufacturing customers on their digital transformation sprint:
This new portfolio of products, solutions, services, design guides, and industry standards bring the full power of Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture (DNA) to manufacturing. Check out some of the demos we will be showcasing:
- Cisco Connected Asset Manager for IoT Intelligence: see how a unified KPI dashboard can track high value manufacturing assets to enable technicians to monitor and boost operational efficiency by identifying and optimizing under-performing machines, production lines, or sites. Also see how you can employ advanced video analytics to tie critical video information to other plant data for powerful insights into your operations.
- Time Sensitive Networking (TSN): learn how time critical applications can be handled with determinism over Industrial Ethernet.
- Industrial Network Director: empower your Operations team with an operations focused user experience for a fast path to simplified network management. Picture comprehensive visibility into your automation network and how that can make your job easier.
- Collaboration in Manufacturing: you can help drive efficiency with one platform to display alarms, share & store data, and communicate effectively & securely with remote teams using industrial collaboration solutions, including Cisco Spark. Learn how Cisco remote expert solutions allow you to oversee more facilities, in more places, with a smaller team of experts.
- Industrial Security: meet with our security experts in the booth and learn how industrial networks are the #1 targeted industry for cyber-attacks and security breaches. See how Cisco’s IoT Threat Defense can help provide comprehensive security from the enterprise to end devices to lower your costs, improve safety, and reduce downtime.
According to ARC Advisory Group, Cisco is now the #1 supplier of industrial managed switches – find out how our Connected Factory solution is the network backbone that can handle the demands and unleash the possibilities of digital manufacturing. Learn how adopting a tested and validated architecture, including factory wireless, will allow your manufacturing processes to securely operate at higher levels of performance, efficiency, and up time. And, see how edge computing, together with partner products can turn your Cisco Factory Network infrastructure into data protocol translators to get at data in legacy, silo’d systems. We will also have demos on Location-based services, and partner Rockwell Automation will show ThinManager, a platform that provides centralized content delivery and device management within your factory.
There are also over a dozen interesting manufacturing educational sessions you may want to attend. Check out the Cisco Live Session Catalogue to search for Manufacturing focused sessions.
We have a lot going on – Hope to see you in Vegas!Tags: