Digital manufacturing heads to the Big Peach!
Rockwell Automation Fair: Atlanta Georgia, Georgia World Congress Center – Nov 9-10, 2016
There’s never been a better time to embrace the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), or Industrie 4.0 than now, all while confidently extending security throughout your plant. And there’s no better place to do that than Rockwell Automation’s upcoming Automation Fair (#AutoFair16). As always, this event is a can’t-miss conference for all of you who are in plant management, controls, operations, or IT for industrial companies. The best part of the event – It’s free!
Visit over 150 exhibits and learn from more than 110 industry forums, hands-on labs, technical sessions (also free), and earn Professional Development Hours. It’s also a great opportunity to Network with industry experts and peers.
Reflecting on our strong relationship with Rockwell Automation, Cisco will again have a strong presence (Booth #1331) at this event including speaker presentations (including one by me on Digital Manufacturing solutions in practice!).
Our goal is to help customers start their own digital manufacturing transformation with easy to deploy & manage solutions and by extending security everywhere – from the Enterprise down to the shop floor. And make sure the solutions meet both IT and Operational needs.
Below is a summary of the solutions we will be highlighting in the Cisco booth:
- Connected Factory: Includes Converged PlantWide Ethernet that enables solutions like Cisco Collaboration for Industry, Wireless and Location Based Services, and Connected Machines for machine optimization – all protected with Cisco Factory Security.
- Connected Factory Security: Manufacturing is the number one targeted Industry for cyberattacks and security breaches. Learn how comprehensive security from the enterprise to the shop floor can lower your costs, improve safety & reduce downtime.
- Converged PlantWide Ethernet: A network backbone that can handle the demands and unleash the possibilities of digital technology. Learn how adopting the solution architecture will allow your manufacturing processes to securely operate at higher levels of performance, efficiency, and uptime.
- Collaboration for Industry: Learn how remote expert solutions allow you to oversee more plants, in more places, with a smaller team of experts. See how Virtual Expertise On-Demand with Telepresence, Spark, Webex, and other Cisco and partner solutions can lower cost while improving efficiency and uptime.
- Factory Wireless and location-based services: See how comprehensive wireless and effective tracking of assets on the plant floor allow you to manage all the materials, people, and products you depend on in your factory.
We’ll also be giving away 1 drone and 3 yeti cooler cups per day to those who participate in our contest:
Other show highlights include:
Rockwell’s Connected Enterprise booth (#1341) demonstrates a highly connected, knowledge-enabled industrial enterprise where devices and processes are optimized to enhance productivity, safety and security, sustainability, and economic performance. Rockwell will highlight some key Cisco Solutions including telepresence units and our Cisco Video Surveillance Operations Manager software, including feeds from Cisco security cameras around the show.
Visit the FANUC booth (#1661) to see how FANUC machines help aggregate data from devices and analyze big data onsite using Cisco switching, security, and embedded computing technologies before transmitting relevant results to the Cisco cloud for additional analyses. Learn how the solution dramatically reduced production downtime and increased overall equipment effectiveness.
Also find us in the Industrial IP Advantage booth (#1641) to learn how manufacturing and industrial companies can build more successful businesses by deploying a secure, holistic digital communications fabric based on standard, unmodified use of the Internet Protocol.
You can also see Cisco products featured in Rockwell’s premier show area, the Integrated Architecture Booth (#1647), on the Networks Wall display. See you in Atlanta!